Final fantasy fans here?

Riberet19

Staff member
5000+ Posts Club
Jan 5, 2023
USD
$25.1100USD
Biznotes
I have been a fan of Final Fantasy since I was practically a child, thanks to a friend of my older brother who lent us Final fantasy VI, and from there it became my favorite video game, I recently bought Final Fantasy XVI and I can not say anything else apart that it is a masterpiece, my favorite final fantasy are FF IX, X, VI, VII, XII and now I include FF XVI, I know there are many but it is difficult to decide only for one with such quality within the saga.

I'm not too big on Final Fantasy. I played some of FF7 and FF8 and that's really been about it. I tried to get into both games, but I couldn't get into the RPG aspects of it, especially the turn based style of it. I'm used to being free in movement and not having to wait for a AI to do their turn.

But I know why people love these games. They're just not for me.

Yes, I understand why many people complained about the turn system, especially in the old FF games, but today they no longer have a turn system, at least in FFXV or XVI it is no longer so, they are more similar to the battle system of Kingdom Hearts, maybe you like those more, final fantasy VII remake also changed the battle system.

Final Fantasy Series by Square Enix is one of the best games series that I have played. In all the 16 released games on game's franchise, it's two that I haven't played. The one's that I haven't played are Final Fantasy 11 and 16. I may end up not playing F11 but I will definitely play FF16.

Final Fantasy Series by Square Enix is one of the best games series that I have played. In all the 16 released games on game's franchise, it's two that I haven't played. The one's that I haven't played are Final Fantasy 11 and 16. I may end up not playing F11 but I will definitely play FF16.
I do not know if FF11 is still active since it was a mmorpg game only for computers and you had to pay a membership and I think it closed many years ago, and was replaced by FF14, I think there is no official server active, maybe some private server is still supporting the game.

I used to be a big fan. I only really liked Final Fantasy X and Final Fantasy 7. Most of the FF games I played, I felt were frustrating or too hard because of the constant grind and playing them felt like a chore.

I had a very good time playing Final Fantasy 7 Remake last night. It's one of the best games in the franchise. I haven't completed the game 100% by the way but I have completed the main story so far. Probably by next year, I should complete the game.

I had a very good time playing Final Fantasy 7 Remake last night. It's one of the best games in the franchise. I haven't completed the game 100% by the way but I have completed the main story so far. Probably by next year, I should complete the game.

I don't really feel like it's an actual Remake because they turned around and put it in an alternate timeline and talked about a multiverse. There were some things in the game that I was like "wait a minute, where was this in the original?" lol

I don't really feel like it's an actual Remake because they turned around and put it in an alternate timeline and talked about a multiverse. There were some things in the game that I was like "wait a minute, where was this in the original?" lol
Yes, I also remember that the last part of the Remake was a bit invented, it really is a "remake" with some extra things, they want to innovate but Japaneses are definitely not good at innovating, now soon Square Enix will release the other part of the remake, "FFVII Rebirth" we will see if they improve it.

Yes, I also remember that the last part of the Remake was a bit invented, it really is a "remake" with some extra things, they want to innovate but Japaneses are definitely not good at innovating, now soon Square Enix will release the other part of the remake, "FFVII Rebirth" we will see if they improve it.

Yea. I thought they were going to go frame by frame with the Remake to make it as much like the original as possible. I knew they were going to add things into it, like you doing a few extra missions with Avalanche. But what I wasn't expecting was the big show down with Sephiroth at the end of the game.

Yea. I thought they were going to go frame by frame with the Remake to make it as much like the original as possible. I knew they were going to add things into it, like you doing a few extra missions with Avalanche. But what I wasn't expecting was the big show down with Sephiroth at the end of the game.

That's just what I was referring to, a little taken out of context if you ask me, but hey, we already know how Square Enix is, sometimes they get a little crazy in their games.

Postscript: I think that video you shared may be a spoiler for certain people hahaha, it is better to warn them not to watch it if they plan to play the FFVII remake

That's just what I was referring to, a little taken out of context if you ask me, but hey, we already know how Square Enix is, sometimes they get a little crazy in their games.
I feel like the game is more of a sequel than it is a remake. That's fine. The original is really out of date anyway, so I don't blame them for being changing things up a bit.

Yes, I also think it looks more like a sequel, but hey, we'll have to see what they bring us with FFVII Rebirth, maybe they will surprise us and the game will be a success since the FFVII Remake left me with a bitter taste.

I have been playing Final Fantasy for a long time and it is one of my favorite game franchise. While I have not played all games in this Franchise, I really liked Final Fantasy VII. I have played various versions of FF VII, including the FF VII Remake. I did enjoy this game as well.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back