What's new

Fear & Greed Index for Bitcoin

A data marketplace built for humans with humanity in mind. The world's only Source data marketplace | Tartle. Share Data. Change Your World. Amenities: Listen on Spotify Podcast, Listen on Apple Podcast.

This is one major problem most traders make, out of fear we tend to sell, I once made this mistake some time back. The price recently went down, and out of worried I sold.
The best strategy to use is to sell 60 to 70% of your coin when you think the price is right to sell and then you sell the remaining ones if it continues to rise .

Of course your opinions are yours and you're entitled to it as everyone here is to theirs. At the time of writing this thread I'm just reading now, it might not be so good to buy at that time

Like I said in the previous thread of greediness. Its Applicable to everybody. We might say I'm not greedy but let the temptation comes yo test if your not or you are.
Quote of the day:
Work and pray as been the phrase to encourage people for years! and that be said is true! Always work and pray
My brother you are very right. Greediness is in everybodies blood. We are all greedy, only that we limit our greediness from person to person.
I was trading with $5 some weeks ago. Truly I wasn't serious with the trade for the money was too small. In just two weeks it increased to $22. But because u was greedy and wasn't serious. When I supposed to stop the trade for I have seen it that the trade will backslide, I didn't stop for I was greedy and not serious with the trade. This made me to loss the money to $2.48. Greediness made me to lose the money.

This is really a good way for Investors or traders to make money from crypto currency exchange Business and stock trading. With this method they will be able to know the direction that the market is going

A data marketplace built for humans with humanity in mind. The world's only Source data marketplace | Tartle. Share Data. Change Your World. Amenities: Listen on Spotify Podcast, Listen on Apple Podcast.
The data base for market place which was built for humanity, is it the fear and greed index. And for those that doesn't have apple how can we listen to the podcast.
Post automatically merged:

I would like to know your way of utilising this fear and greed index we are talking about.. believe me i went to search for this instrument, red about but still can't utilise it.... What medium do u use for this fear and greed index in crypto market..
That's right, my advice is primarily aimed at new crypto investors, not day traders. With their strategy traders can take profits even if the price goes up or down for short and long.

Last edited:
One of the major issues with small investors is the fear and greed. They are afraid when the price drops, so they start panic selling once the price drops, which ultimately causes the market to crash.

Nice analysis and I recommend that this is the right time to buy some more coins now that the price is on the low, any coin acquired now would see you make a good profit on the next bull run

Nice analysis and I recommend that this is the right time to buy some more coins now that the price is on the low, any coin acquired now would see you make a good profit on the next bull run
you're right because people are able to buy it now and will be willing to hold it for a while we make significant gain because even if bitcoin eventually cross 50000 dollars it's still a profit for them and they can wait longer more profit.

If you are investing in Bitcoin, you need to remember just one thing: hold until you thunk you have had enough. A week ago, Bitcoin was $68K and now it is $58K and you might think this is a huge loss, but you need to remember Bitcoin might even go back to $70K or $100K soon.

The fear and greed is mostly caused by negative news ,and I think if such is reduced ,it will reduce the amount of negative news and even contribute more and increased the adoption rate to a very higher one which is a very good one for me

One thing about this coin is that it's so peculiar in the sense that everytime is a good time to purchase this coin; because it has shown that after a certain dip, it bounces back to greater heights and that's putting you in profits. Just hold it as a form of investment.

The greed and fear index is a great tool to use while investing in Bitcoins or in any other cryptocurrency. It is like the RSI of the crypto market. A very useful tool that depicts the people or markets sentiment. It works on the philosophy to get out when the greed and fear are high and to get in when fear and greed are low. It also helps in understanding the overall market sentiment. A very valuable tool, if used properly can help you succeed in the crypto market.

Bitcoin's high volatility is becoming a blessing and a course to Bitcoin traders because no one can really predict what the price of Bitcoin would be in the next day or probably next week or month. This will will make anyone investing in Bitcoin taking a big risk to invest in the
That is generally one of the thing about the isue of cryptocurency,because it is very dificult to actually pridic the price movement in the current market prevailing rate,most predictions are just speculative.

Most people want to get rich as quickly as possible, and bull markets invite us to try it. The Internet boom of the late 1990s is a perfect example. At the time, it seemed all an adviser had to do was pitch any investment with "dotcom" at the end of it, and investors leaped at the opportunity. Buying of Internet-related stocks, many just startups, reached a fever pitch. Investors got greedy, fueling more buying and raising prices to excessive levels.

These two emotions are the most important to control especially as a cryprotrader, when these two are not in control they control you and the results becomes unlikely.

I check it out today and bitcoin is at $19,000 now. Bitcoin might just be the best coin to invest on for anybody that's very rich. Imagine buying like three(3) at the rate of $19,000 each and it rise to $40,000 before the end of the year

Bitcoin's high volatility is becoming a blessing and a course to Bitcoin traders because no one can really predict what the price of Bitcoin would be in the next day or probably next week or month. This will will make anyone investing in Bitcoin taking a big risk to invest in the
That is definitely one of the reason why the cryptocurrency trading market is very unique, because you cannot predict how the market will swing, volatility is what makes it interesting.

Fear & Greed Index for Bitcoin
Yesterday November 19, 2020 Bitcoin price was $ 17,500, and Fear & Greed Index for Bitcoin reached 94 points, thus causing Bitcoin price increase today November 20, 2020 to $ 18,660. USD. but followed by a drop of 8 points to 86 points. The greater the Fear & Greed Index for Bitcoin number closer to 100 points, the more likely it is that the market will reverse. This is closely tied to price action. a number of charts tracking Bitcoin market activity have hit all-time highs this week, with the impact clearly more bullish.

Is it a good time to buy Bitcoin?
Of course it would not be right to buy Bitcoin at this time. Because the price of Bitcoin is currently high and tends to be corrected. Of course it is very fortunate for all of you who have stored Bitcoin or bought before the price of Bitcoin reached $ 10k, but for those who want to buy Bitcoin they should hold on first, because there is a possibility that the Bitcoin price will drop below $ 17,500 and the price will return to around $ 20,000 by the end of 2020 For Bitcoin hodl, you should also not be greedy to sell hastily, because there is a possibility of a bigger price increase /

This thread is just information and predictions, not recommendations or suggestions for buying and selling Bitcoin.
Based on seven independent factors, the Fear & Greed Index for Bitcoin is a tool created to assess the market's present mood. Market volume, fluctuations, social media, surveys, and tendencies are some of these variables.

Trading is based on sentiment sometimes, and You can take a trading decision based on sentiment.

If there is extreme fear in the market, You buy.
If there is extreme greed in the market, You sell or stay off the market.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back