Suba

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Fear & Greed Index for Bitcoin
Yesterday November 19, 2020 Bitcoin price was $ 17,500, and Fear & Greed Index for Bitcoin reached 94 points, thus causing Bitcoin price increase today November 20, 2020 to $ 18,660. USD. but followed by a drop of 8 points to 86 points. The greater the Fear & Greed Index for Bitcoin number closer to 100 points, the more likely it is that the market will reverse. This is closely tied to price action. a number of charts tracking Bitcoin market activity have hit all-time highs this week, with the impact clearly more bullish.

Is it a good time to buy Bitcoin?
Of course it would not be right to buy Bitcoin at this time. Because the price of Bitcoin is currently high and tends to be corrected. Of course it is very fortunate for all of you who have stored Bitcoin or bought before the price of Bitcoin reached $ 10k, but for those who want to buy Bitcoin they should hold on first, because there is a possibility that the Bitcoin price will drop below $ 17,500 and the price will return to around $ 20,000 by the end of 2020 For Bitcoin hodl, you should also not be greedy to sell hastily, because there is a possibility of a bigger price increase /

This thread is just information and predictions, not recommendations or suggestions for buying and selling Bitcoin.

Thanks for this piece of information..till now I’m still wowed by the rapid increase in price of bitcoin I’m contemplating on buying bitcoin but fear is winning currently

I agree that this is definitely not the right time to buy Bitcoin because the price is tending to wards the ATH. It may not be profitable as much.

I have this panic fear to sell my Bitcoin yesterday when the price went down to $16k. But on a second thought , I said No that Bitcoin will surely reach $20k this year

Thanks for this and based on my study i guess the price might be moving on to $20k maybe next week since its on a bullish run

Thanks for the update, I will hold on with my purchase of Bitcoin. Since you said the price can come down around 17,500 usd. I don't want to accrue losses, I will stick with your words, hoping the price comes down for me to buy.

Yesterday November 19, 2020 Bitcoin price was $ 17,500, and Fear & Greed Index for Bitcoin reached 94 points, thus causing Bitcoin price increase today November 20, 2020 to $ 18,660. USD. but followed by a drop of 8 points to 86 points. The greater the Fear & Greed Index for Bitcoin number closer to 100 points, the more likely it is that the market will reverse. This is closely tied to price action. a number of charts tracking Bitcoin market activity have hit all-time highs this week, with the impact clearly more bullish.

Of course it would not be right to buy Bitcoin at this time. Because the price of Bitcoin is currently high and tends to be corrected. Of course it is very fortunate for all of you who have stored Bitcoin or bought before the price of Bitcoin reached $ 10k, but for those who want to buy Bitcoin they should hold on first, because there is a possibility that the Bitcoin price will drop below $ 17,500 and the price will return to around $ 20,000 by the end of 2020 For Bitcoin hodl, you should also not be greedy to sell hastily, because there is a possibility of a bigger price increase /

This thread is just information and predictions, not recommendations or suggestions for buying and selling Bitcoin.
I love the fact that the issue of fear and greed is being addressed ass far as bitcoin is concerned. We have to realize that no one can make all the profits, once you realize you're making enough profit on your Crypto currency, sell off and don't let greed make you cry because you can't tell when loss can come in.

Bitcoin's high volatility is becoming a blessing and a course to Bitcoin traders because no one can really predict what the price of Bitcoin would be in the next day or probably next week or month. This will will make anyone investing in Bitcoin taking a big risk to invest in the

Most people want to get rich as quickly as possible, and bull markets invite us to try it. The Internet boom of the late 1990s is a perfect example. At the time, it seemed all an adviser had to do was pitch any investment with "dotcom" at the end of it, and investors leaped at the opportunity. Buying of Internet-related stocks, many just startups, reached a fever pitch. Investors got greedy, fueling more buying and raising prices to excessive levels.

Like I said in the previous thread of greediness. Its Applicable to everybody. We might say I'm not greedy but let the temptation comes yo test if your not or you are.
Quote of the day:
Work and pray as been the phrase to encourage people for years! and that be said is true! Always work and pray

The balance in the demand and supply of bitcoin can not be over emphasized when we consider the volatility rate of the coin, as a beginner its quite important to master your fears and risk.

Thanks for this detailed information. Cryptocurrency is very volatile thus the reason why people invest in it. Those who invested in bitcoin understood the risks involves in it as it may either rise of fall within some hours.

Yes, it is highly volatile, and that makes it the more risky. But one who is so determined to make it far around Cryptocurrency will forget the risk and invest to earn.

Exactly it shouldn't be an information for traders to follow but to build their strategy upon. I still believe in your write up and its a good advise for investors most especially.

Exactly it shouldn't be an information for traders to follow but to build their strategy upon. I still believe in your write up and its a good advise for investors most especially.
That's right, my advice is primarily aimed at new crypto investors, not day traders. With their strategy traders can take profits even if the price goes up or down for short and long.

This is a good analysis from you. I myself knows that the current surge in the crypto currency exchange Business is just like a bull trap that should not be followed. If the market is healthy for a bill run, it will clear and visible

Trading is always based on some facts and more of speculations. That is why they call some traders as speculators because no one can really be sure of the trend changes. Even if you have the inside information of a whale but there are other factors that you do not know then your information may not be that effective.

That's right, my advice is primarily aimed at new crypto investors, not day traders. With their strategy traders can take profits even if the price goes up or down for short and long.
The day traders have already developed their own strategies when it comes to earning through trading. The newbies will struggle to develop their own strategy to make their own ROI. Some traders are even making whole lots of money even in this ongoing bearish run, experience is just the difference.

I have this panic fear to sell my Bitcoin yesterday when the price went down to $16k. But on a second thought , I said No that Bitcoin will surely reach $20k this year
This is one major problem most traders make, out of fear we tend to sell, I once made this mistake some time back. The price recently went down, and out of worried I sold.

That's the major problem of investment because when the price begin to come people panic and when the price is increasing people refused to take profit from it.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back