What's new

Fear & Greed Index for Bitcoin

Trading is based on sentiment sometimes, and You can take a trading decision based on sentiment.

If there is extreme fear in the market, You buy.
If there is extreme greed in the market, You sell or stay off the market.
In times of extreme greed I usually stay out of the market waiting for how everything is going to unfold or in the event that I am exposed to the market I can make small sales in certain cryptocurrencies, according to the movement really

In times of extreme greed I usually stay out of the market waiting for how everything is going to unfold or in the event that I am exposed to the market I can make small sales in certain cryptocurrencies, according to the movement really
Yes, that is the reasonable thing to do.
"Be fearful when others are greedy" and "Be greedy when others are fearful".

I also avoid the market when there is extreme greediness. I feel it's a trap most time.

Yes, that is the reasonable thing to do.
"Be fearful when others are greedy" and "Be greedy when others are fearful".

I also avoid the market when there is extreme greediness. I feel it's a trap most time.
Yes, I feel the same, when there is so much volume in such a short time and therefore such sudden movements, it is because something is cooked from behind it is better that the tide calms down.

Yes, I feel the same, when there is so much volume in such a short time and therefore such sudden movements, it is because something is cooked from behind it is better that the tide calms down.
Yes, I have seen this scenario play out several times. But most traders are usually not patient enough, Most times they just want to ride with the wave quickly, And riding with the wave might come back to hunt them, making them lose their money.

The fear and the greed index are two factors that affect the demand and supply of Bitcoin and this means that it has great impact on the market value and the market price of Bitcoin.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back