What's new

Favourite Forum Software?

Tornado

Acquaintance
Jul 26, 2016
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
What's your favourite forum software? For free mine would be MyBB and phpBB, paid would be (by far) xenForo. They have the most features and I generally just like the structure.

I have been using phpBB for my forum and it has been great! I cannot fault it. You can navigate yourself around the ACP without any hassle. I like the general look of the forum software too. I also love the fact that the software is a free software compared some other's board software's that are paid! Overall, I think phpBB is the way to go when you own a forum!

I like MyBB. It is nice free and is definitely the best of the free software's. Phpbb is alright, too, but MyBB seems more intuitive overall. I haven't used Zenforo for my own forums, but I am on a lot of forums that do use it and have heard lots of positive things about it.

I have tried many forums board. I would say, as paied forums software, greatest are IPB and Burning Board.

And as free ones, try Flarum(ssh access only), myBB or even FluxBB, they are really cool.

There are many in there, such as ElkArte, or FlaskBB...

What's your favourite forum software? For free mine would be MyBB and phpBB, paid would be (by far) xenForo. They have the most features and I generally just like the structure.

I had vBulletin in the past, after I changed on IPB, but XenForo still seems the best and most beautiful :) I don't like phpBB anymore. remains a classic and veteran forum software in this field, but it is far behind ..

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back