What's new

Favorite way to start an online business?

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
When you decide to start an online business, how do you do it? I mean what is your favorite way to start an online business. Do you use social sites, ecommerce sites, or your own site to sell? Do you use dropshipping, print on demand, or sell form your own inventory?

For me, the easiest way is dropshipping. I would prefer my own website, but it requires a lot of money and I do not have such skills, so I would rather create a page in social media or use the services of large companies that will allow you to place products under their brand and receive a small profit from it

Starting an online business can be exciting, and custom web app development company plays a crucial role. Digiteum here https://www.digiteum.com/web-application-development-services/ offers tailored web application services, from strategy to design and development, perfect for creating a unique online platform. Their expertise ensures your business stands out with a user-friendly and scalable solution, helping you turn your ideas into reality.

Last edited:
I'd start small, testing ideas on social media or a simple landing page. Then, depending on the niche, I'd move to an ecommerce site like Shopify. Dropshipping or print on demand are great options to avoid inventory hassles.

Do you know if you use premium platform like shopify you will end up spending just about $1000 to create a shop. I would suggest you try free platforms like woocommerce or magento

Newest Directory Listings

AjayJunkies
Forums
Clicks
Views
Admin-Junkies.com is a free Admin, SEO, & Webmaster Community!
Here are some video (guidelines) on how to make money online without investing a dime
Back