Favorite PTC Website

Salt

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Aug 9, 2018
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I was one of those that used to hate Pay to click or PTC websites because every 2nd or 3rd website used to scam but the day I joined adbtc.top I started liking it so much because the earnings on the website are decent and they have the faucet pay payment option and we can earn from our referrals and can also sell our referrals and earn from that so its my favorite Ptc website.

Which is your favorite Ptc website?

I was one of those that used to hate Pay to click or PTC websites because every 2nd or 3rd website used to scam but the day I joined adbtc.top I started liking it so much because the earnings on the website are decent and they have the faucet pay payment option and we can earn from our referrals and can also sell our referrals and earn from that so its my favorite Ptc website.

Well, Omniads used to be my favourite PTC site. However, it is no longer in the list of sites that I use to make money now.

I do not use PTC sites but when I was active on PTC Adbtc dot top was my favorite

If I need to choose one Pay to-click website then I will stick to Adbtc.top as its a well paying website and legit too

I don't find pay to click sites interesting at all. I find the work there rather mundane. And to cap it, the pay rates are very low.

I still dislike it up till now. I even prefer to work on paid to post website like I am doing now

I still dislike it up till now. I even prefer to work on paid to post website like I am doing now
I always consider paid to click sites as a waste of time. They don't offer good rates and would keep you constantly on your phone for two day just to earn 50 cents.

My favorite Pay to click website is Adbtc.top and I also like earning from PTC ads of coinpayu but still the earnings are low

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back