What's new

Favorite Holiday / Event

Xams all the way 🧑‍🎄👀 🎄
👼🎅🤶🦌🍪⛪🌟🔥🎄🎁
On My Way Christmas GIF by MOODMAN

Christmas is definitely my favorite Holiday! I enjoy being with family and opening presents while we listen to Christmas music. We typically like to celebrate on Christmas Eve though, and just chill on Christmas Day. I also love Thanksgiving, I enjoy eating and I love a nice turkey with gravy as well as green bean casserole.

My favorite holiday / event is a town fiesta. In this event I can put up a temporary store near by the street to sell various products.
There are lots of visitors who came from the different places to witness the festivals and these visitors will buy my products.

My birthday is my favorite holiday ever and i love getting myself some special gifts. This year i contacted traveljoy customer service and with their help was able to find myself a perfect gift - travel tickets to a beautiful warm place. The trip starts in two weeks, an i can't wait for it anymore.

Last edited:

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back