Faucetpay.io Hacked

Suba

Seasoned Veteran
1000 Posts Club
Nov 13, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Yesterday on March 14, 2021, FaucetPay was hacked and had lost $ 600,000 worth of cryptocurrency in their hot wallet.
For friends who use FaucetPay, it is recommended not to make crypto deposits until the end of March 2021.
You don't need to worry, because FaucetPay promises to cover losses so that no user is harmed. And FaucetPay also apologizes for any unwanted events and has inconvenienced the users.

Yesterday on March 14, 2021, FaucetPay was hacked and had lost $ 600,000 worth of cryptocurrency in their hot wallet.
For friends who use FaucetPay, it is recommended not to make crypto deposits until the end of March 2021.
You don't need to worry, because FaucetPay promises to cover losses so that no user is harmed. And FaucetPay also apologizes for any unwanted events and has inconvenienced the users.
I like the fact that they took responsibility.
Any exchange or wallet should be prepared for such an event. Hackers are always upping their game, looking for vulnerable sites and individual's to attack, especially when it comes to money.

Thank you for these important information, i also noticed some irregularities not until i saw this news, faucetpay has always been promising and i believe they would definitely get over all these as time goes on, i always advise that you sign up and work on faucetpay, lots of benefiting tasks but refrain from making any payments until all issues are solved.

But how could this be possible,if not there is an insider who gave the hacker all what he or she needed to be able to hacked their system. I hope they could cover their lost as they promise we all,because I can't wait for any loss this time around.

This is really a bad news for faucet pay Because they will be liable to pay all the incured losses due to the data breach and hacking. This single act can also make them lose their customers because it shows that their security system isn't strong enough to protect their customers

I have always questioned the security systems of these micro wallets that hold cryptocurrencies. They are not safe at all and I really do not know what kind of security systems they use in order to "protect" all the cryptos. I am really sorry to hear the loss of people. Are there any updates regarding Faucetpay website? Have they recovered the funds?

Thank goodness faucetpay is a very genuine site and the team there is very responsible. All i had i my wallet has been recovered and all new addresses generated and i do not even feel unease to conduct new transactions there. Its all part of life this type of entangled and whatever the outcome would have been.

Thank goodness faucetpay is a very genuine site and the team there is very responsible. All i had i my wallet has been recovered and all new addresses generated and i do not even feel unease to conduct new transactions there. Its all part of life this type of entangled and whatever the outcome would have been.

Has the website recovered completely? I really hope the members have not lost a good amount of money or even some amount of their money. I would never deposit my money in such kind of websites because they are not wallets and they are not as secure as real crypto wallets.

Concerning faucetpay.io been hacked. Well, thanks for this piece of information, I had no idea of faucetpay.io been hacked though I don't really know the website and I don't have any investment there but I like and love the fact that they are willing to take responsibility of the losses

Concerning faucetpay.io been hacked. Well, thanks for this piece of information, I had no idea of faucetpay.io been hacked though I don't really know the website and I don't have any investment there but I like and love the fact that they are willing to take responsibility of the losses
I think that making an investment within their website is actually pretty reliable given the fact that there was so open to the users about the hack and they were able to recover the funds largely. Even if the funds were not recovered the users were compensated accordingly to ensure no loss to them.

when this micro wallet was hacked a lot of users might have lost funds. Did they receive funds that they lost when faucet pay was hacked as promised by the faucet pay

Yeah they were hacked around $600k of funds. But now the situation there is normal and faucetpay has tightened its security features. This is why its better to store crypto in personal wallet , not in micro wallets like faucetpay.

This is actually a very sad development as it might make people to be scared about investing in crypto currencies. I hole that the hackers are caught soon.

When I read that faucet.io was hacked , I was deeply saddened not just because I have small funds there but because this site that has people's confidence will lose customers

Its quit painful when most companies go through this, i hope they are able to come out of it successfully. As most companies do not come out. Early this year, an investment company i invested with was also hacked and they lost alot of funds. They tried their very best but in the end they lost the company and could not come out.

These hackers are really devising means daily to carry out their evil acts. Sometimes I wonder if the security of these kind of platforms are that weak to be hacked just easily. I have some claimed faucet coins there too. I just hope they learn from from these one and do something about their security. And they have done well by accepting responsibility of the incident. It is just my opinion.

This is one of the reason that I will never advise people to save there crypto currency on online wallet. This is one of the event that do happen to them. Thank God that members are not affected this time. But what if next time?

I was using faucetpay.io sometimes last year 2020 but early this year I made a withdrawal of all my earnings.
Well I thank I left before it happened though it is a bad story for the company

really a bad news for the company and thank you fir sharing the news with us here at leas t this would help someone who has some savings there

I'm always suspicious of these faucets sites and their rewards because not only do you spend a lot of time to mine on these sites and then you get to be hacked.
It's really sad and I feel for those whose monies were lost.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back