What's new

Family Planning: A tool for birth control in marriage which in turns promote emotional balance.

Dylinks

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Dec 18, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
From African history, women has been seen and known given birth to so many children. Medically the health of the woman is consideration in this subject matter but due to ignorance they couldn't engage in birth control. Suggest a good birth control system or method without a side effect.

The family planning is not one of the birth control program because of the side effect of which is majorly on the women. The good thing should be that the couple's should know when and how to abstain from giving birth.

I don't know much about family planning yet cos I am not married and not with any kid yet. But I know family planning has to do with a restriction on child birth imposed by the couple. Family planning could help the family from producing who thethey cannot cater for or who will add more to their work load.
Health wise, too many children for a woman isn't advisable

From Asian history, women has been seen and known given birth to so many children. Medically the health of the woman is consideration in this subject matter but due to ignorance they couldn't engage in birth control. Suggest a good birth control system or method without a side effect.

Yes there is a lot of population which is increased now too much. Control of new birth child is difficult. In some countries this is happening as abortion but this is worst thing. In India a lot of baby girls are killed at the time of birth. In China there is very much Fine for 3rd child birth to his parents.

Family planning is the best way to control over population and the solution for it. Family planning services are the ability of married or not couples to control and attain their desired number of children and the spacing and year of their births. It is achieved through use of contraceptive methods and the treatment of involuntary infertility.

The reason behind too much population is that, some couples want baby boy and they birth 3 4 girls in this wish, similarly some want a baby girl and at the end they get a baby Girl plus 4,5 baby boys. This is what , in my country. But you can use injection, operate and some use JOSH. so you can control.

No one need to be told that family planning is very important in this present time. Too many children usually result problem and children without proper care. A good example of this is northern part of Nigeria where you can see a family having over 12 children and non of them will be sent to school. No wonder the rate of crime is higher in such area.

medical people have people have different merhods they give to people who are interested in birth control and it depends on individuals.the one I see people use mostly is the injection which I don't even like to be honest.i prefer the other method where the woman will only get pregnant after like 3 years.

Many women enjoy doing family planning so they can enjoy your sexual life with your husband, but sometimes this family planning causes bad effects on their womb, unable to give birth again

The family planning is not one of the birth control program because of the side effect of which is majorly on the women. The good thing should be that the couple's should know when and how to abstain from giving birth.
This is just the pure truth. However, abstinence may not work for married couples because it is legal for them to have copulation but they can use a biological means of child birth control instead of family planning.

Just as you mentioned, family planning should be the best control of excessive child birth. The doctors knows the kind of medicine that temporary limits such.

I am all for birth control methods because they actually give the family emotional balance just as you have said. I am of the opinion that it is only animal that uses sex only for the reproduction but we humans can use sex for reproduction and pleasure.

Everyone has his/her own philosophy of life, what is considered an abnormal stuff to you,is a normal stuff to another person,so most people that give birth to many children might not consider it a problem.

From African history, women has been seen and known given birth to so many children. Medically the health of the woman is consideration in this subject matter but due to ignorance they couldn't engage in birth control. Suggest a good birth control system or method without a side effect.
They all have side effects, you have to book an appointment with your family doctor who will run tests to determine the most suitable for you and your body.

If people can only see the importance of this tool for birth control, they will not have been having this issue of too many number of children to cater for

Family Planning as the name suggests is a method used by married people to control the number of children they bring into the world of which there are so many types. So you should go with the type that suits your body as a lot of them have their side effect.

The issue of family planning come to play when the couple involve decide to halt or space the child bearing of the children.they need to get their doctor involve to know the type that would be suitable for them.

Child control is something that is very important even though alot of people and families don't believe in it, it is one of the best ways to have safe family planning while having a structure set that can help assist the population at large because when there is no planning that's when we start to here of overpopulation over-time.

The best family planing method is subjective to the individual. What works for A might be risky for B. So your doctor is the best person to seek advice from.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back