What's new

Falsely giving scammer students credit for online work?

niche

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Oct 10, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Many of the website owners are more than 30 years old. Yet in some countries the top tech, internet companies, government officials are pathological liars, ruthless in slandering small online business owners, spreading fake rumors that some lazy greedy scammer students, who do not spend time, are doing all the online work to give the scammer students , great powers, monthly government salary at the expense of the online business owner who is actually spending time. In your country are the government agencies , tech and internet companies falsely giving scammer students credit and government salaries for work they do not do? What is the best way to end the government, tech and internet sector SLAVERY, falsely giving scammer students and other lazy greedy young frauds credit, government salaries for online work they do not do , money they do not spend?

I don't understand why is the government doing this. I think this will make the students more greedy and demanding to want to make money.

In our country government is trying to introduce a bill that will give them the power to apprehend anyone who speaks against the politicians on social platforms.

The government is encouraging and rewarding scammer students, young people, especially those who are well connected to become lazy liars. Even visitors to India are commenting on how lazy people are rewarded on reddit.
This is the situation of my country and it is not supposed to be so. I hope it changes very soon.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back