Not open for further replies.

bhuvi

Addicted Member
1000 Posts Club
Jul 17, 2017
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Best thing about facebook share few words about it?
Through facebook we can find our childhood friends and learn a lot about current events happening around us.Post some new things we have learned and share few things about it.

I've never really been a fan of it, though the most endearing part of the service would be to connect with long lost friends from our past.

Yes really it is.Facebook made such a best impression on everyone's life.People who have a great time with that by chatting with their friends who are in different countries.

I had Facebook for the first year it came out and then I deleted it and never got it again. I was never really on Facebook to begin with. I find Facebook kills conversations in real life and studies have showed that Facebook can make people more paranoid in life too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back