What's new

Facebook stablecoin wallet approved in bulk states

I heard Facebook was going to release their own coin, surprised it took this long to be honest. But color me intrigued by it all. Because with Facebook jumping into crypto, it's going to make it easier to get and gain crypto now.

I hope this Diem stable coin would come out well. It's not after all these plenty processes it would fail, that won't be nice at all. I wonder why Facebook decided to own a coin in the first place.

Latest development:Facebook's wallet is designed for payments, with merchants paying lower-than-usual fees to accept Novi. As with traditional credit and debit cards, those fees fund the payments system without any hindrance

Hmmm. Well creating of a stable coin by Facebook is recommendable. But their coins is not really popular as other stable cryptocurrencies . They should looks forward to list it on exchanges.

The crypto currency is cute having a worldwide acclamation as many big names in the financial world are currently shifting towards accepting crypto currency as a means for performing several operations in their firm.

A lot of things have been said about this diem coin of a thing. The process is taking too slow to implement and I don't see any reason why they are just delaying the project for people to start using since last year
Good projects like that actually take time before they will be released. It is not a project that will just come out and a lot of people will jump on it. Even though this is a stablecoin but I still believe they will also have their own cryptocurrency.

I knew Facebook will eventually comes up with their own coin because they are expanding throughout the world , its a good and welcoming ideas for facebook with the new coin

I knew Facebook will eventually comes up with their own coin because they are expanding throughout the world , its a good and welcoming ideas for facebook with the new coin
Probably, this is actually a welcome development. if you want to make payments on Facebook now it is quite easier because I think you would use their stablecoin to make the payment.

It is very interesting to see that big technology companies are beginning to go into the cryptocurrency space and this is a sign that it is going to continue to grow.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back