What's new

Ever purchase knockoff gaming consoles and devices?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Have you guys ever purchased one of those knockoff gaming consoles? Like that soulja boy console that had a ton of illegal roms. Or the many handheld devices that come with built in games from all over the place. There are a lot of knock-off gaming consoles and devices you can buy. Some of which look like cheap knock-offs of the real consoles, but play retro games for the most part. I had one of the Atgames sega gensis clone consoles years ago, but it sucked. What about you?

I've never purchased any of those knockoff gaming consoles. I'm very familiar with most of them but I've never been interested in any of them. It doesn't feel right with me having them. I'm very comfortable with what I'm using and it's not giving me any problems. Not having any need for those knock-off gaming consoles and devices was the reason why I stayed off it.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back