What's new

Ever met a stranger and talked for hours??

I once had to wait a long time for my parents to pick me up from work and I sat on a bench outside our workplace to wait for them, which happened to be where an older man was sitting too and he went on and on about some aspects of his life, but mostly about the military and how it was the best decision he ever made in his life. I didn't do much talking since I was a nervous, shy guy at the time, but he talked my head off.

Talking online can be a bit comfortable or over the phone. However, talking to them offline can be challenging, and that is where I have issues talking to someone that I just met on a range of topics.

Yes, I agree. If you're never the one who is comfortable talking face to face with someone in person, it will be challenging whenever faced with someone to talk to offline.

Talking online can be a bit comfortable or over the phone. However, talking to them offline can be challenging, and that is where I have issues talking to someone that I just met on a range of topics.

Unfortunately, I am not the kind of person that is comfortable when it comes to talking over the phone especially with a stranger. I'm more of a chatting person. It is only my mother that I would be interested in speaking on phone for a very long time because she definitely deserves that attention from me.

Unfortunately, I am not the kind of person that is comfortable when it comes to talking over the phone especially with a stranger. I'm more of a chatting person. It is only my mother that I would be interested in speaking on phone for a very long time because she definitely deserves that attention from me.

I don't like talking to anyone on phone calls. There are times that it can be funny when people begin to act like they are doing me a favor by calling. I hate it most of the time as I prefer and feel comfortable chatting always.

I don't like talking to anyone on phone calls. There are times that it can be funny when people begin to act like they are doing me a favor by calling. I hate it most of the time as I prefer and feel comfortable chatting always.

The problem with me when it comes to making calls is that it stresses me out and it prevents me from doing other things that I have to do because I'm going to be actively engaged in talking with the person. This is not something that is going to happen when I am just chatting because I can always be doing some other things.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back