What's new

Ever met a stranger and talked for hours??

Oluwatobitosin

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
500 Posts Club
Jan 2, 2021
USD
$2.3300USD
Biznotes
I remember how I met my Fiance, it was a very funny experience, I was travelling that fateful year and I sat next to her in a flight of about two hours plus.
Our conversation lasted for about two hours immediately she sat next to me. I was forced to get her Email that day, where I got other infos. Lol
Ever met a stranger and talked for hours??

Yes, more than once, especially in a bar where I was having a drink and someone suddenly started talking to me and the conversation lasted for hours, these are things that happen without you realizing it and you end up meeting new people out of nowhere.

No way. Not possible for me as I'm an Introvert. 😂 I don't even look at people when I'm outside. I look at the road and walk. Sometimes I miss saying Hi to people who know me because of this reason. When they yell Hi, I Hi back and continue walking. xD

Yes of course, I'm actually very good when it comes to connecting with people whom I've never met before. I think it's all about the energy that I carry around that makes it so. I was traveling the other day and I met a young lady in a bus. Both of us was discussing for about 3 hours before we got to our destination. We later exchanged phone numbers and we talk once in a while.

Yea, when I was younger. I used to talk to strangers all of the time. Some of them were friendly and a lot of them didn't want to be bothered. When I was 18 years old, I met a few cute girls at the theater that I talked to for a while before I lost interest.

Yes, more than once, especially in a bar where I was having a drink and someone suddenly started talking to me and the conversation lasted for hours, these are things that happen without you realizing it and you end up meeting new people out of nowhere.

A bar is also another place where I equally get to talk with random people easily without even finding it very difficult to do so. When you are drinking with other people, there are so many talk that can easily come up which you people will easily engage in it. I also talk with people freely in viewing centres where I normally go to watch football matches.

A bar is also another place where I equally get to talk with random people easily without even finding it very difficult to do so. When you are drinking with other people, there are so many talk that can easily come up which you people will easily engage in it. I also talk with people freely in viewing centres where I normally go to watch football matches.
Yes, it's true, there are places that tend to be better for socializing, for example, a bar, alcohol helps in this, as it makes you talk more on most occasions, a sports match is also another very good place for this as you say, and another place also in my case would be a gym, there people are also very predisposed to socialize, sometimes more than training haha.

Yes, it's true, there are places that tend to be better for socializing, for example, a bar, alcohol helps in this, as it makes you talk more on most occasions, a sports match is also another very good place for this as you say, and another place also in my case would be a gym, there people are also very predisposed to socialize, sometimes more than training haha.

I don't really talk much when I am working out in the gym because I usually have my headset on whenever I am working out. It is always playing music constantly for me and the kind of music that I listen to whenever I'm working out is usually heavy metal, so it makes it very difficult for me to hear another person is saying.

Back in the day in AOL chat I met a girl my age who I chatted with for hours. I remember talking about pro wrestling and her actually also being a fan. We talked for hours and I think kept in touch for a while, but then we just stopped talking and of course i stopped used aol and got cable internet. Never talked to her again from what I recall. I think her name was Emily, but I forget.

Online plenty of times. Never in person. I am not very social in person. I don't mind talking to strangers but I can't keep a conversation going for long.

Online plenty of times. Never in person. I am not very social in person. I don't mind talking to strangers but I can't keep a conversation going for long.

I can do this both online and offline. I've very social with people including the people I met for the first time. If they give me the good impression about them, we can talk freely on whatever they are willing to talk about.

No, I am always careful with talking to people who don't belong to the category of being friends or have been friends. We will always talk casually before I get to understand you and what you represent. Then, I will see whether speaking with you for hours is worth it.

No, I am always careful with talking to people who don't belong to the category of being friends or have been friends. We will always talk casually before I get to understand you and what you represent. Then, I will see whether speaking with you for hours is worth it.

It is always going to be very good if you can assess and evaluate someone that you just met in order to know if that person is whom you like to further your friendship with. This is so that you know exactly what you're going to be discussing with that person to avoid telling someone what they may use against you.

I've spoken with a few strangers especially in bus station while we wait for our bus to come. The place where someone is might make it easier to communicate with a stranger with less difficulty while there are places it becomes impossible.

Yes, on a couple of occasions. I once met this dude at our local football stadium during a league match. He came wearing a Man United jersey and was sat next to me. Immediately we started talking, we just couldn't stop. At some point, we were so engrossed in our discussion/argument that we forgot the live match we paid to watch.

When the match ended, we sat on the terrace still arguing about the lots. We argued for well over three hours, but we were respectful all through. I learnt a lot from the dude that day and I'm sure he'll say the same. Funny enough, we went our ways without sharing contacts. I've never met the dude ever since.

This is not so common in me but I have encountered this a couple of times. From the way we were discussing, it was as if we were long time friends who haven't met for a while.

Yes, on a couple of occasions. I once met this dude at our local football stadium during a league match. He came wearing a Man United jersey and was sat next to me. Immediately we started talking, we just couldn't stop. At some point, we were so engrossed in our discussion/argument that we forgot the live match we paid to watch.

When the match ended, we sat on the terrace still arguing about the lots. We argued for well over three hours, but we were respectful all through. I learnt a lot from the dude that day and I'm sure he'll say the same. Funny enough, we went our ways without sharing contacts. I've never met the dude ever since.

I believe that this is something that is very common when it comes to football fans. They usually get along very easily even if it's the first time they are meeting each other.

I know that what moved you too start engaging him actively was because he was wearing a Manchester United Jersey and since you are a Manchester United fan, you people have a natural bond that helped to solidify your conversation. I would have definitely asked for his contact if I wear your shoes.

This is not so common in me but I have encountered this a couple of times. From the way we were discussing, it was as if we were long time friends who haven't met for a while.

Yes, this normally how it works. It would be like those people have been waiting to run into you just to talk about anything. It amazes me this kind of thing still happens with all the hate people have for each other.

Once on the street it happened to me that he approached me as a strange person at first glance and I thought to pass him by and start a conversation, but then when he started talking it seemed to me that he is a very experienced person and he definitely knows much more than I do

Back in the day in AOL chat I met a girl my age who I chatted with for hours. I remember talking about pro wrestling and her actually also being a fan. We talked for hours and I think kept in touch for a while, but then we just stopped talking and of course i stopped used aol and got cable internet. Never talked to her again from what I recall. I think her name was Emily, but I forget.

Talking online can be a bit comfortable or over the phone. However, talking to them offline can be challenging, and that is where I have issues talking to someone that I just met on a range of topics.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back