What's new

Ever invent something that improved on something?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Have you ever invented something that improved upon an already established device or product? I know there are a lot of products released that copy or improve upon the original design. It's part of making products that innovate. I wish I had the ideas to make my own products and devices, my own patents and such. Have you ever invented something that was an improvement over an existing invention?

I've never invented anything from the beginning as a new product. I'm still looking forward to doing it in the future but I've used another person's invention to create something different. I know how to use fabrics and sew great designs for wears. It's an invention of its own.

I can't think of anything that I have invented as an adult now. I have mostly used what others have invented and put it into a new shape. It's something that I do all the time in my fish and poultry farm. I get my fingerlings and breed them into big cat fishes. I do the same thing with getting a day old chicks🐥 and breed them for 4 months before selling them.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back