What's new

Ever had the chance of travelling with your pet?

Oluwatobitosin

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
500 Posts Club
Jan 2, 2021
USD
$2.3300USD
Biznotes
I remember I wanted to travel with my pet about few years ago, and I was charged a huge sum which made me changed my mind on getting a new pet.
Tell us have you ever had the chance of travelling with your pet?

I wouldn't want to imagine that I am travelling with my pet as I have none at the moment. We have a family cat, but no one is expected to travel with her unless it's mom.

I , however, wonder why I will have to travel with the pet? If I decide to go with the pet, I should be paying a huge sum as well.

It actually depends on the nature of travel that I am going on that is going to determine if I would be traveling with my pet or not. It doesn't matter how much I am supposed to pay, because as long as it's something that I can afford will pay for it. I don't see any reason why I would have to leave my pet in the care of another person when I know that we would both miss ourselves dearly.

I have traveled many times with my dogs by car, I have no problem with it since they are like my best friends, and they also behave well while driving, but I have never traveled by any other means of transport than by car with my pets, I don't know how they would act in other means of transport.

I have traveled many times with my dogs by car, I have no problem with it since they are like my best friends, and they also behave well while driving, but I have never traveled by any other means of transport than by car with my pets, I don't know how they would act in other means of transport.

There are some public transportation that are strictly against allowing pets to come on board which is the reason why most people find it very difficult to travel with their pets.

The reason why most of these transportation system are against allowing pets to be on board is because some of the passengers might be allergic to the pets that others bring on board.

I don't travel with pets cause am not expecting any one do, especially the passenger that will be sitting close to you might not like that very pet your with, that is inconvenience. I occasionally travel with pets in short places of which I will use my my vehicle.

I don't travel with pets cause am not expecting any one do, especially the passenger that will be sitting close to you might not like that very pet your with, that is inconvenience. I occasionally travel with pets in short places of which I will use my my vehicle.

This is true. People have phobias, and you can't tell the phobia someone sitting close to you in an aeroplane or the train got with pets. So, deciding to travel with your pet can be another way of inconveniencing the person sitting close to you.

I never had the chance to travel with my pets. My dog doesn't like car rides, and our cat I'm unsure about. I have a feeling our cat would love to go for a drive, but I don't know about full on traveling.

When your pet doesn't like car trips, it makes it so much easier for you not bother about traveling with them. It's only going to cost you money to put them in care taking until you're back from your travel. I have actually done that with my dog a couple of times.

I've never travelled with any of my pets. I have 2 cats and 1 parrot. Whenever I want to travel, they are taken care of at home by my brother. He's a loving brother who does his part. My cats love being with him, and my parrot can't stop saying his name.

I font have a pet yet but when I have one, I would love to travel with it. It's one of the things in my wishlist.

This is true. People have phobias, and you can't tell the phobia someone sitting close to you in an aeroplane or the train got with pets. So, deciding to travel with your pet can be another way of inconveniencing the person sitting close to you.

It is going to be a very bad thing for you to inconvenience other people who are using the same public transport with your pet simply because you want to travel with your pet.

Transport companies shouldn't be allowing this kind of thing to take place in the business because it's going to discourage some customers from using their services.

I never had the chance to travel with my pets. My dog doesn't like car rides, and our cat I'm unsure about. I have a feeling our cat would love to go for a drive, but I don't know about full on traveling.

You've got give it a try to find out If your cat loves long travelling. I would love to have my parrot when I travel because he's a great talking companion. I'm never bored whenever I'm around him.

I font have a pet yet but when I have one, I would love to travel with it. It's one of the things in my wishlist.

It is always very lovely when you can spend quality time with your pets and that is why I believe a lot of people are always interested in finding a possibility of being able to travel with their pets whenever they are going away from home for a long time.

If you want to have a pet, make sure you're going to have everything to take good care of the pet. Any pet owner is expected to be very comfortable financial before then think of keeping a pet.

Yeah, that's very correct. It is practically the reason why a lot of transportation companies don't allow for pets to be brought on board whenever people are traveling together using their services. There is no way it is going to be convenient to allow others to inconvenience others with their pet.

I had a parrot and I decided to travel with them several times only by car, but after the first trip, in my opinion, he will be very tired and I thought that he was sick in general, so I decided not to take him anymore, because I think it is difficult for him to endure this

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back