Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Have you ever gone to your high school reunion? I decided not to go to my first one, that being my 10 year reunion. It happened in 2018, and honestly I didn't want to go. It also rained really bad there and I didn't want to talk to most of the people as I didn't make too many friends from my class. I might go to my 20 year reunion though.

I haven’t went to any of mine. I didn’t care for the people then & unfortunately, have lost all contact with any of the friends I had. I’m an introvert so reunions & parties are not my cup of tea.

I haven’t went to any of mine. I didn’t care for the people then & unfortunately, have lost all contact with any of the friends I had. I’m an introvert so reunions & parties are not my cup of tea.
Same honestly. Most of the people I went to high school with weren't people I enjoyed talking to hanging out with. Plus I was bullied by some people in my class, so that weighs on me some. But for the most part, I think I'll wait until my 20 year reunion to make another appearance.

Nope. I have no interest in it. My mother is actually going to one of her's this month. She was telling me about and is all excited. I was not popular, I didn't talk to many people, school was more a less something I had to do. So for me, going to a reunion would be pointless.

I have not and I never plan to. It would probably just bring back the bad memories I had in high school because I hated school overall and the immaturity and stupidity of most people in it. Sure, they've grown to adults now, but the past can sometimes still haunt you no matter how old you are and I don't want to relive the past but have a peaceful present/future.

I have never gone to any of my High School reunions though I would really like to go it's just that I have not been able to pick a time plus I don't feel very satisfied with where I am currently.

I have been to only my high school reunion and it was very good. I meet so many old friends whom I never thought I'd be able to see again in my life.

We are currently planning on having reunion of our university mates. It's definitely going to be a good hang out. I talk with some of them online, so it will be nice to see them again.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back