Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Was there ever a time where you experienced a natural disaster? Maybe it was a hurricane, a tornado, a blizzard, a flood or something else that could be damaging? I have only ever been in severe thunderstorms and blizzards, never anything too major. What about you? Ever experience anything major like a tornado?

Never in my life has it happened. Well, the closest things are big snows that shut down the roads. However, that's not considered a natural disaster by many.

In my case, I have had times where my vehicle has done circles in the snow or I have slid to the side and had to wait a few days for the snow to melt.

I have never experienced natural disaster and I pray not to, because the ones I have seen in News were really bad and I pray not to witness any

The last disaster was driving on this icy/snowy road with a car with no 4-wheel drive. It was up this big mountain and the worst part was going thru this back-country road that was totally snowed in and totally uphill. Well, I survived by keeping a steady pace and avoiding the breaks.

No, I have never experienced a natural disaster, the most I have lived is a small-scale earthquake that did not produce much damage, near where I live if some disasters have happened not very large, but not where I live.

I've been through multiple earthquakes. The one we had in New Zealand in 2011 killed 185 people.

I have been through an earthquake, bad thunderstorms and also some floods as well.

There was a time we came close to where I lived ending up underwater and it was only because of a decision from one person to open the lock gates that the flood never happened. Many of us are forever thankful for the guy that made that decision.

I have never experienced any kind of natural disasters and it's something that I'm very happy for. There are some unlucky people in my state where they have seen worst especially when it comes to flood and sand storm. Lots of properties and lives have been lost in such natural disasters.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back