What's new

Ever donate a body part before? Would you?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Has anyone here ever donated a body part, like a kidney to someone? I have not, but I have that I am an organ donor on my card, so that if I die out of the blue, they can harvest whatever they want from my body. Plus I kinda like the idea of some of my body living on in someone else.

Anyway, would you ever do it? I would need to think it over for sure.

No, I have never donated any part of my body to anyone and I'm not sure if I would be interested in doing it. I have this fear that something might go wrong with me in the future that I would need the part I'm to donate to someone.

I have only donated my blood once which was easy to be replaced when I'm very healthy but never heard you can grow another kidney.

If donating blood is included then I have, but if we are talking about donating a body part such as an organ or a limb or anything else I have not done it and honestly I don't think I'm going to do it in the future either.

I also think this is against the ethical and moral code of many people and cultures, so it can be complicated.

If donating blood is included then I have, but if we are talking about donating a body part such as an organ or a limb or anything else I have not done it and honestly I don't think I'm going to do it in the future either.

I also think this is against the ethical and moral code of many people and cultures, so it can be complicated.

I even have some weird thoughts too about donating any part of my body like when my ghost comes out without one limb because that's been donated to someone who's still alive, how would my ghost fare 🤔?

I even have some weird thoughts too about donating any part of my body like when my ghost comes out without one limb because that's been donated to someone who's still alive, how would my ghost fare ?🤔
That's an existential question, you mean your soul isn't it? well it's hard to say, and it depends on the belief of each one, I think answering it in this thread would be a bit off topic, so let's leave it to everyone's imagination ;)

No, I have never donated any part of my body to any cause and it not that I don’t have such mind but because I have not had a real reason to want to do such nor being moved to do such.

That's an existential question, you mean your soul isn't it? well it's hard to say, and it depends on the belief of each one, I think answering it in this thread would be a bit off topic, so let's leave it to everyone's imagination ;)

You're right about. It's most likely going to spill down to taking everything off.

It's just the reason why I have been very skeptical when it comes to becoming a donor when I'm no longer here. For that alone, I won't do it for now unless I know for certain what's going to happen.

I have not given my organs to anyone, but I am a blood donor very often because my blood type is suitable for many people, also if my relatives needed an important organ, I would definitely do this transplant and donate it

I would not give a body part because I am not willing to give away my health even if it helps someone else my health is important to me and I just can't give it over just like that...
I aporeciate people who do so for others it is respectable and not obvious! But me myself? I jus't can't do that to myself I would never forgive myself..

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back