Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
This is just a random question I had. If you have ever dated a boss, or someone above you in rank, and later got fired, what happened? A friend of mine was dating her boss, and they broke up. Days later, he fired her. I think she had a case for being fired without reason, but she never followed through with any legal battles. Anyway, has anything like this happened to you or someone you know?

P
This is just a random question I had. If you have ever dated a boss, or someone above you in rank, and later got fired, what happened? A friend of mine was dating her boss, and they broke up. Days later, he fired her. I think she had a case for being fired without reason, but she never followed through with any legal battles. Anyway, has anything like this happened to you or someone you know?
Not really. I'm currently dating my boss's daughter, and sometimes I wonder what would happen if the relationship were to end. I'm concerned whether it would affect my job security. What are your thoughts on this situation?

P

Not really. I'm currently dating my boss's daughter, and sometimes I wonder what would happen if the relationship were to end. I'm concerned whether it would affect my job security. What are your thoughts on this situation?
Yikes, that's got to be a bit unnerving right? Dating the bosses daughter is a big risk, especially if they end up having to fire you or let you go one day. I don't think I'd ever date someone close to the boss unless we all are close. I don't want to risk being fired or worse, if it ends, the boss could make your life hell even.

We should never mix business with pleasure as it is detrimental to the workplace as well as affects us personally too. I would never date someone from my office least of all my boss.

We should never mix business with pleasure as it is detrimental to the workplace as well as affects us personally too. I would never date someone from my office least of all my boss.
Honestly I agree. Dating someone who you work with is something I don't normally recommend. If you take any job, you'll likely have to take courses on proper work place etiquette and all that. And they always mention dating in the workplace. It's usually advised that you don't date anyone you work with, as it could just pose problems later on. Especially if it's a boss and an employee in this scenario, in which case there's a power dynamic involved, as the boss has more power than the employee.

I would never have any romantic relationship with my boss because I know it's something that's going to bite me in the end. I had advances from one of my female bosses some years ago, but I had to turn it down as it's something that I don't want. To make matters worst, she was married. After I refused, she started treating me like garbage. I had to resign.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back