What's new

Ever attempt to write, produce and direct your own movie?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
When I was a kid my brother and I would often take out the VHS camcorder and we'd attempt to make our own movies. They all turned out to be awful and dumb, but we were kids, so it's to be expected lol. Anyway, I have never tried to actually write or produce a movie aside from improvising home movies as a kid. I have always wanted to write and direct an actual movie though, but I don't know enough on directing to be able to do it myself sadly. But maybe I can learn one day.

No, but I have a 2 episode script written for a show, which will ultimately end up in the archives 😂 No one needs to read that although some of my friends have and liked it. That was from a friend's perspective.

I have written a movie script. I wrote the script when someone said he will pitch the idea to a movie maker. I do not whether he actually gave my script to any film maker or not. I still have the script and will love to see it being made into a movie.

Apart from trying to rewrite some movies when I was still a kid after watching mostly shooting movies, I don't think I've made any attempt to write a complete full movie script and haven't got any intention of directing or having it acted. I'm not that knowledgeable in that department of movie script writing.

No, but I have a 2 episode script written for a show, which will ultimately end up in the archives 😂 No one needs to read that although some of my friends have and liked it. That was from a friend's perspective.
I tried to write a script years ago, but it didn't go so well lol. Even found a screenplay program to write it.
I have written a movie script. I wrote the script when someone said he will pitch the idea to a movie maker. I do not whether he actually gave my script to any film maker or not. I still have the script and will love to see it being made into a movie.
What is it about? You don't have the share the whole story, but a synopsis would be cool. :)

What is it about? You don't have the share the whole story, but a synopsis would be cool.
The script was about a former drug addict, now a high school teacher, who falls in love with his student.
Someone asked me to write the script and promised to pitch it to a filmmaker. I never heard of anything from him. I still have the script.

The script was about a former drug addict, now a high school teacher, who falls in love with his student.
Someone asked me to write the script and promised to pitch it to a filmmaker. I never heard of anything from him. I still have the script.

It sounds like something that's going to be very interesting, looking at how the plot is going to develop from his drug life, to being a high school teacher and falling in love with his student. Someone is likely either going to lose his job or get expelled from school.

No I don't write movie scripts. I applaud those who do this cause I have never made an attempt towards it before. But am involved in movie act back then in school. It was quite interesting.

No I don't write movie scripts. I applaud those who do this cause I have never made an attempt towards it before. But am involved in movie act back then in school. It was quite interesting.

I was actually part of the drama crew in my church when I was still a teenager. I had a very good talent in acting. If I had pursue that career, I believe I would have been able to get to a level of noticeable popularity in the movie industry but I didn't have the zeal to become an actor and that was the reason why I had to drop out of the drama crew.

No. There's plenty of people out there on YouTube and other platforms chasing clout. My brother wants to so badly be an actor and a YouTuber that it's clouded his judgment. He has a stupid YouTube channel that no one likes and he's made nothing that's made him popular. If his aim is to be the next Shane Dawson, it's never going to happen.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back