What's new

Ethereum prediction for the month of february/march.

I guess by now the owner of this very thread must have seen the outcome of the ethereum coin already. The bullish trend met with a very stip dip from may

I can.only give me reasonable view about how the price might look like in the future fir the ETH coin. But it doesn't mean it will go that way, cos its mere imaginations I'm not good predicting.

Eth keeps going higher, and higher to the point that most persons felt it would over take bitcoin at one point. Well i dont really see that happening anytime soon and mostly with the current dip affecting the crypto world.

Ethereum got to the all time high of $2,000 in March but later fell because of the dip we all experienced in April which still hasn't stopped but ethereum is one of those coins that didn't really fall it is still in that $2000 axis

Well I'm just seeing this post now and the price of Ethereum is now around $2,300. It's really a good coin to hold in the crypto currency exchange Business. However the General market of crypto currency is on bear for now so it's affecting all coin

Ethereum rose higher from March ending to the early days of June. I believe that ethereum is rising back and in matter of days we will see a new all time high

Prediction of crypto currency coin normally can not be relied upon because of its volatility, and that's why it usually fluctuates around going up and down, and I believe before the end of the year , etehreum will hit $2000 landmark.
Will the current upward trend of ethereum, setting new high almost weekly. What do you think will be the value of Ethereum and the end of february and early March? kindly share your view here.

For now I hope the price could reach $3k because the last bearish market affected both the coins and other coins , I really hope the coin could move very high and reach $10k because that my target for next year

The current price for this cryptocurrency now is 1800 thousands dollars. The future movement of this currently may not be 100-percent predictable because the movement now seems to be a bull trap. We might have a bearish season soon.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back