What's new

Ethereum prediction for the month of february/march.

DareIsrael

Addicted Member
1000 Posts Club
Jan 31, 2021
USD
$0.0500USD
Biznotes
Will the current upward trend of ethereum, setting new high almost weekly. What do you think will be the value of Ethereum and the end of february and early March? kindly share your view here.

Will the current upward trend of ethereum, setting new high almost weekly. What do you think will be the value of Ethereum and the end of february and early March? kindly share your view here.
It is very obvious people like Ethereum and do lots of transactions with the coin and on it's blockchain. It's rise in the last few weeks has been very impressive.

I see Ethereum reaching $2000, my concern is it's ever rising price also makes it transaction fee to increase too.

If I am to go by my observation of the coin for the past couple of weeks and its percentage of increase over time, I think that it will still be under the $2000 mark. However, anything can happen to change that.

If I am to go by my observation of the coin for the past couple of weeks and its percentage of increase over time, I think that it will still be under the $2000 mark. However, anything can happen to change that.
On the contrary it is likely to hit $1800 immediately it recover from the current slight drop and this may happen this week and in the next two weeks $2000 or above can be achieved with eithereum coin .

Hmmm my own prediction is that it may increase to 2million in Nigerian naira. With the way its increasing this days, and enough attention has been directed towards because it is still affordable for now. So it is best to buy more now.

With the rate at which Ethereum is going at the moment I believe the coin will reach up to $1800 before the end of March. It's been higher than Bitcoin and other crypto currency in the last one year in terms of percentage and I see a lots of prospect in the coin

Ethereum is getting raising in value/price like to take over a Bitcoin because the it raising is so high and I can predict it that it can reach $2000 before the end of this year. I think this is time to invest on it before it gets cost than this. This is cryptocurrency that will soon competitive with Bitcoin.

Skew Analytics - A cryptocurrency and blockchain analytics firm predicts Ethereum will scale to 480 by the end of 2020, according to Skew. They crush some numbers and figures in the background to make reasonably accurate predictions.

On the contrary it is likely to hit $1800 immediately it recover from the current slight drop and this may happen this week and in the next two weeks $2000 or above can be achieved with eithereum coin .
I guess we would just have to wait and see. I am looking at how long it was hovering around $1200 and $1400 before breaking the $1500 ranks. However, it is just predictions, fingers crossed.

Ethereum is the next Bitcoin and it has huge potentials of rising to even 10,000 dollars in the next six months. I've been looking for a way it can come down so that I can buy more, but from the look of things I will still buy ethereum even above 1000 dollars.

Ethereum is the next Bitcoin and it has huge potentials of rising to even 10,000 dollars in the next six months. I've been looking for a way it can come down so that I can buy more, but from the look of things I will still buy ethereum even above 1000 dollars.
Investing in Queen like etherium you may have to wait for a very long time if you wanted to come down below $1000 or future I don't think so but my advice for you is to buy now at $1500 so that if it eventually gets to $2000 or $3000 he want to be losing out.

This prediction should not greatly influence the decision of a prospective investor because predictions are not realities any thing can happen in the crypto currencies world, also an intending investor must not ignore the rules that guides investment.

There is no doubt about the Swift and very good increase in market price of of the cryptocurreny coin called ethereum, this is a very good coin for an investor or trader to venture into because it looks promising to be very profiting especially on a long term investment. With the look of things, it likely it reaches $2000 in price soon but the transaction fee also increase which is like a bad side for traders and investors

Ethereum is moving at a very good speed, the reason behind this is that more investors are beginning to shift their attention to the coins. At this rate, it's expected that the coins will get to $2000 by March this year, and it won't be a surprise if it exceeds that judging by the speed of the increase.

At the moment, I have lost interest in Ethereum. The transaction fees are so high that we will be losing a lot of money just to transfer the cryptocurrency. The price is going up and I see it reaching $2K by the end of this month. However, most of us will not benefit from the price range unless we already have a lot of Ether.

Ethereum is on it's way to achieve a new milestone in it existence. This will probably occur at the end of this month that is if we are to go according to the rate at which the cryptocurrency increases in value then ethereum is capable of hitting $2000 before the end of this month. Ethereum is one coin that I love so much but what is discouraging me from buying the coin or using coin is it high gas fees right now m.

The ethereum rate specially these days is very speculative. At the end of this week it goes down to $1534 but now at the current scenario this is at about to $1700. I hope at the end of February or March it will hit $2000 or so forth.

Etherum is a very good investment for those that might want to jump on it. There's a large room for growth with Etherum. The thing I dislike so much about Etherum is it's high fees.

Charging so much for just the little etherum I have is not fair.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back