What's new

EpicWall Review - Scam or Legit?

What is EpicWall?
EpicWall is a news portal where participants can earn money. Completing surveys, clips, and offers are among the opportunities open; some are easier than others, but the majority are easy and straightforward. This is a fantastic way of earning points as a side hustle to support your current income. Even so, EpicWalls is not an mega money scheme, and it will not be capable of replacing an entire income offline.

Epic Wall Review (First Impressions of Epic Wall Homepage)
Honestly, the initial impressions of EpicWall are not the best. While I like the main template, there a few aspects of the homepage which require attention of the owner. Firstly, I notice there are three buttons in a listed format at the top of the webpage, near the header. One of the buttons says "test" and hyperlinks to a website called IPQualityScore, as seen in the photo below.

Scrolling down, the next aspect of the website which seems suspicious and scam-like, considering the project has only been operating for just over a month, is the site statistics. Having site stats to show how much you've paid your members is great, under the condition that it's accurate. If the site owner artifially fake a number that's unrealistic, this could pass the wrong message across to potential members conveying the webpage is a scam when in actual fact, it's not. On the other hand, it could be a simple technical glitch where there is an issue with the coding/script where active reporting isn't being relayed to the homepage of EpicWall. To conclude, I highly doubt that over 25$ million has been sent out to the users.

Untitled.png

Explaining the Point System and Offerwalls
After registering my account on EpicWalls, my research found that they have several offerwalls for members to profit from by completing basic activities. According to the website owner, 1USD$ is equal to 1,000 points or credits. I could not find a "Frequently Asked Questions" page that explains this information, instead, I had to reach out to the website owner through support channels to establish this. As seen below, the offerwalls that are available are "Adgem, OfferToro, Lootably, NoTikme, Wannaads, and Kiwi Wall to mention a few. The full list can be seen in the screenshot below.

Untitled.png

How do I cash out my credits at EpicWall?
So, now you've put in hours of work and you want to get rewarded for your time. We don't blame you - your hard work deserves an incentive! Head over to the Payments Page, as seen in the picture, and you will find a simple user interface displaying various payment methods. Minimum cashout starts at 1USD$ with Vodafone Cash, and then 2USD$ with Payeer. The company also pays in Crypto and PayPal, however, the minimum payment threshold is higher than the alternatives that I've mentioned.
Untitled.png

Is EpicWall a Scam or Legit?

In addition, during our research of EpicWall, we could not locate a privacy policy or terms of use. Both are a legal requirement for webmasters to display if personal information is submitted. This must explain what information is collected, what the information is used for, what cookies are collected, and so forth. There are many websites that can provide generic templates if you lack the legal knowledge to draft one out yourself.

Untitled.png

EpicWall Review - EpicWall Legit or Scam Conclusion:

EpicWall has registered just over one month ago, so it's too early to suggest whether it's a scam or a legitimate service. We at Bizdustry, would recommend that you proceed with caution considering the below information. Although, as time passes and consumer confidence grows with EpicWall, with more users giving positive ratings and posting payment proofs on social media, the reputation of EpicWall will become more legitimate. A website, that can look up the history of a domain or website, called WHOIS, can also detect how old a website is. A screenshot of this data is provided.

Proceed with caution.
Share your experiences below.

Most of the websites connected to survey sites are legit because they earn from survey sites and pay you a commission or percentage from their earning means in all cases a winner.

I would have love to join but surveys doesn't work in my area. I hardly get surveys that really works in my area and this is very pathetic. I will join if the surveys are available for tier 3 country participants.

I would have love to join but surveys doesn't work in my area. I hardly get surveys that really works in my area and this is very pathetic. I will join if the surveys are available for tier 3 country participants.
Welcome, nice to meet you

You can contact me via skype and I will find a solution for you

Welcome, nice to meet you

You can contact me via skype and I will find a solution for you
That's really encouraging. I will want you to drop your Skype ID for better discussion. One more thing, hope the services you want to render is free? Most of the people will want to attach fee.

That's really encouraging. I will want you to drop your Skype ID for better discussion. One more thing, hope the services you want to render is free? Most of the people will want to attach fee.
my skype : live:.cid.28d4a35e075ab357

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back