EO.Finance

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
EO.Finance is a multicurrency wallet that supports 20 different cryptocurrencies. It is available as a mobile app on App Store and Play Store as well as on the web. The wallet also has inbuilt mining program that can be used on your browser as well as downloaded on your device to mine Monero. Has anyone used EO.Finance for mining XMR?

EO.Finance is a multicurrency wallet that supports 20 different cryptocurrencies. It is available as a mobile app on App Store and Play Store as well as on the web. The wallet also has inbuilt mining program that can be used on your browser as well as downloaded on your device to mine Monero. Has anyone used EO.Finance for mining XMR?
A lot of people say that it is not good to mine on the phone but why is this on playstore.

A lot of people say that it is not good to mine on the phone but why is this on playstore.
I have not used its wallet, but I did try to use his integrated miner, then I went to Trustpilot and read many negative reviews of the miner and in general about EO.Finance so I decided not to go ahead with this platform, if it has too many bad reviews for me it is a very big red flag.

I have not used its wallet, but I did try to use his integrated miner, then I went to Trustpilot and read many negative reviews of the miner and in general about EO.Finance so I decided not to go ahead with this platform, if it has too many bad reviews for me it is a very big red flag.
Well, it is not just the reviews on trustpilot, if you go and check their withdrawal fees, you will be just shocked. The platform wants to lure users with free mining but has set such high withdrawal fees that you end up giving away a lot of mining rewards for fees. Stormgain is far better and it is very transparent

Well, it is not just the reviews on trustpilot, if you go and check their withdrawal fees, you will be just shocked. The platform wants to lure users with free mining but has set such high withdrawal fees that you end up giving away a lot of mining rewards for fees. Stormgain is far better and it is very transparent
Yes, stormgain can not be compared with EO.finance, now I understand what you say, I guess they only want to retain users to make money also with ads, and nobody can withdraw a single penny, I do not doubt that it is probably a scam since such high withdrawal thresholds are a very large red flag.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back