Engoo english tutor

The Raven

Knight
500 Posts Club
Aug 18, 2023
USD
$2.6000USD
Biznotes
There is this company Engoo who offers people around the world to become tutors for Asian students considering they are really bad when it comes to English. They pay you 1.4 dollars per 25 minute class (one on one). Sometimes you have bonuses depending on promotion. When I did this aside, 4 hours per day, I could earn 200 dollars. So, it doesn't take that much time but you can earn. If you work full time, and have strong base of students, you can earn above 400 dollars. It seems small for top tier countries but for poor countries is more than minimum wage in those countries, plus you work from home.

So, if anyone is interested: https://engoo.com/app/teach
Also, you don't have to work there to have free material: https://engoo.com/app/materials/en

Consider these materials as my gift to you ;)

So, you will be teaching Asian students, what about the tutors, do they have to be native speakers? Are they hiring only native speakers or also allowing non-natives to work, provided they have good English language skills? Well, I do not have the skills to teach English but my sister is an English teacher and it would be good to know how this actually works

They allow non native speakers as well. You have to pass the test. You will do 2 demo classes with their team where they will fake they are noobs. But before that you will have like 1h explanations by their team over skype how is job done. So, basically you get all materials and answers if you got an account. Students don't have answers, but you do. You don't even need to know xD

But it is expected from you a decent speaking skill. You will have to make a demo video for portfolio (20 sec) so they hear how you speak.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back