What's new

Effective Immediately - Earnings Halted

Re-Application has been submitted to YouTube.
Awaiting response.

I wish you all the best. However, I am not sure why YouTube halted monetisation for your channel in the first place. Did you receive some kind of clarification from them? It would be better to fulfil all the requirements and then apply for monetisation, I guess. You can always re-apply for monetisation after completing all the requirements.

I am not sure why YouTube halted monetisation for your channel in the first place.
Demonetization is a common issue on Youtube. Your channel can be demonetized for petty issues. However, if you have not violated any rules, monetization can be easily enabled.

Demonetization is a common issue on Youtube. Your channel can be demonetized for petty issues. However, if you have not violated any rules, monetization can be easily enabled.

Yea! I have heard about this issue from many YouTube content creators. I just hope that YouTube easily monetises channels of content creators who have not violated any rules. I also plan to create my own channel as well in the future.

I'm glad that users continue here, I still enter regularly, although I do not see many posts, maybe we should revive the forum a little to attract activity.

I'm glad that users continue here, I still enter regularly, although I do not see many posts, maybe we should revive the forum a little to attract activity.

I am still active in here and visit the forum regularly, even though other members are not that much active. Having said that, I hope people will become active once monetisation starts once again. We must try to support the forum from our end and also try to refer as many people as we can. I plan to refer people in here, even though I am really bad at referring people.

I am still active in here and visit the forum regularly, even though other members are not that much active. Having said that, I hope people will become active once monetisation starts once again. We must try to support the forum from our end and also try to refer as many people as we can. I plan to refer people in here, even though I am really bad at referring people.
This is because it is hard to convince someone to join under you on a random website or folk.

Unfortunately, we were denied our re-application for monetization on YouTube. I have plans to release a few videos of reviews of other websites and platforms, which should help get our channel remonetized. I thank everyone for their patience.

Unfortunately, we were denied our re-application for monetization on YouTube. I have plans to release a few videos of reviews of other websites and platforms, which should help get our channel remonetized. I thank everyone for their patience.
What reasons did they give for demonetization or rejection of re-application? Are the issues related to content quality or copyrights?

What reasons did they give for demonetization or rejection of re-application? Are the issues related to content quality or copyrights?
Reused content
Channel uses someone else's content without making changes that add significant value. Learn more

Do

Examples of what is allowed to monetize
  • A funny or thoughtful revision of content you didn't originally create
  • Clips of other people's content as part of a critical review
  • A scene from a movie where you've re-written the dialogue and changed the voiceover
  • Replays of a sports tournament where you explain what a competitor did to succeed or fail
  • Reaction videos where you comment on the original video
  • Edited footage from other creators where you add a storyline or commentary
Don't

Examples of what is not allowed to monetize
  • Short videos you compiled from other social media websites
  • Collections of songs from different artists (even if you have their permission)
  • Clips of moments from your favorite show edited together with little or no narrative
  • Content uploaded many times by other creators
  • Promotion of other people's content (even if you have their permission)
This is what it says in the account earn section. The content is different because it's different audio, but it is the same type due to it being police radio traffic. So I guess they believe it's the same.

I'm working on getting more unique videos up to hopefully get approved in the next couple months.

Here is a video I made tonight:

This is what it says in the account earn section. The content is different because it's different audio, but it is the same type due to it being police radio traffic. So I guess they believe it's the same.

I'm working on getting more unique videos up to hopefully get approved in the next couple months.

Here is a video I made tonight:

As far as I know, YouTube might demonetise the channel if a content creator creates the same kind of content. I think this has happened to a few content creators as well. This is why it is very important to create a unique, different kind of content every time. The quality of the software you use and the quality of the content also matters a lot. Moreover, the more videos you upload regularly, the more people might engage with your channel. This also increases the chances of gaining subscribers and watching hours as well.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back