Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
VIP Member
1000 Posts Club
Mar 2, 2013
USD
$5.6500USD
Biznotes
We have some unfortunate news to announce that will be effective immediately. PostBucks will be halting all earnings per post until our YouTube earnings permissions are reinstated. Unexpectedly, we received a notice from YouTube saying our revenue earnings have been suspended until some things are fixed. Surprisingly to me, the content has been the same for years with no problems.

We will announce when we have corrected this and get our revenue going again on YouTube.

Is it just your youtube channel that is affected or the website (PB) as well? I can see ads on PB.

Is it just your youtube channel that is affected or the website (PB) as well? I can see ads on PB.
Yes, just YouTube earnings at the moment. The forum still has ads, but currently earnings literally a penny.

Can we still earn for our posts or it's halted already? I got confused upon seeing @Alexander post about adblock
PostBuck does not make enough money to pay the users. Admin compensates PB users from his youtube earnings. Since earning program on youtube has halted, he cannot continue paying on PB.

PostBuck does not make enough money to pay the users. Admin compensates PB users from his youtube earnings. Since earning program on youtube has halted, he cannot continue paying on PB.
This is correct.
I have been working on getting my YouTube channel prepared to reapply for the revenue program. I will be able to reapply next month.

I am sorry to hear that and hope everything gets sorted soon but Why I am not getting any reply on my PM and what is the status of the payments?

Get well soon for your Youtube channel monetization! However this is politic of Youtube could suspend earning without prior notice.
Post automatically merged:

Did you remove at least 1 $ penality for 7 days not logged in?

Last edited:
Nothing happens just hope for the best, we can continue posting without problem until ptp issue is solved
Unfortunately, a lot of members will stop posting and only post for the incentive. That isn't why forums and discussion boards exist and should not be their primary purpose.

Unfortunately, a lot of members will stop posting and only post for the incentive. That isn't why forums and discussion boards exist and should not be their primary purpose.
In the world, there is the target and there is the audience. If a person could not provide incentive he may at least hire paid workers from time to time. Banner advertising and text ad don't bring registration. It is possible that forums grow up in free mode but this is practically very hard. This is why the reward is coming in forums. But the forum is a project so whether it is the PTP version or not PTP version I participate but there is only one condition if there is not enough participation every day like in the case of My Forum Link. Other people have their own reason to either participate or not.

Well, I would advice all the members like @Salt @saoussen5765 @riberet19 @Nomad @Spider @Bisolami @sweetieM @Inem @Kubiatabasi and others to regularly visit the Post Bucks forum in order to check for updates. Hopefully, the YouTube channel of @Kristoferson will get monetised once again. I wish all of you and admin best of luck! We wish to see Post Bucks rise once again! :)
I am not sure how or when PostBucks fell in the first place. As mentioned previously, posting for an incentive is a privilege and not an entitlement, if you are only posting on forums for this reason then you shouldn't be on discussion boards, to put it bluntly. Think about Facebook, if Facebook were paying you to engage and post and they stopped - would you describe FB as having fallen?

I am not sure how or when PostBucks fell in the first place. As mentioned previously, posting for an incentive is a privilege and not an entitlement, if you are only posting on forums for this reason then you shouldn't be on discussion boards, to put it bluntly. Think about Facebook, if Facebook were paying you to engage and post and they stopped - would you describe FB as having fallen?
This is the sad truth, posting for an intensive is an encouragement from the owner especially if you are not working as an article writer on a known freelancing platform as pay for 30 words doesn't exist on these platforms, they pay you per 500 words article, and not for 30 words means it is encouragement however some people think only about reward.

Yes, I know that, but well I will continue to publish whenever I can because these forums are a source of knowledge, I hope the incentive returns, but if not I at least every time I can I will continue publishing.

Well, I can understand what you are saying, Alexander. Getting paid to post is certainly a privilege, not an entitlement. When I said that I hope to see Post Bucks rise again, what I meant was that I wish the admin good luck, as the Post Bucks forum itself is not generating enough revenue from advertisement and the admin relies on his YouTube channel to pay us. Having said that, I would still post comments on Post Bucks, even if I do not get paid for that.

Last edited:
Yes, I know that, but well I will continue to publish whenever I can because these forums are a source of knowledge, I hope the incentive returns, but if not I at least every time I can I will continue publishing.
I will also try to be active here at least once a day to not the forum or community run out of subjects.

The only reason why PB is not generating enough revenue is that the site is not drawing a lot of traffic. A site will draw traffic only when it has quality content and a good ranking on search engines. I am not sure with the kind of content we see on paid-to-post sites will ever help the site to rank on search engines. Regular users can also bring traffic, on a site like Bizdustry, there are a lot of users who visit the forum every day and bring good traffic, however, this is not the case with PB.

We can already see all the users who vanished when there were no more profits, really that was the only thing that mattered to them, I understand it but I do not respect it, not everything is the profits, I hope that PB recovers and I do not mean the ptp system but the activity.

We can already see all the users who vanished when there were no more profits, really that was the only thing that mattered to them, I understand it but I do not respect it, not everything is the profits, I hope that PB recovers and I do not mean the ptp system but the activity.

Well, Post Bucks has stopped paying but I hope this is temporary. I am still here and making comments. The fact remains that a few members have gone, but I am still here.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back