What's new

Effect of Crypto currencies on Hyips

Before crypto were invented, many hyips used to claim that they invest in international market and many other kind of businesses. After the invention of crypto, they claim that they use funds to trade in crypto. I remember a HYIP even claimed that they invest in meat business. HYIPs can never be trusted.
You are absolutely correct because most of the news similar design similar informations to lure people into investing to their site. I do tell people not to take those information serious.

HYIP is affecting the reputation of the Crypto horribly, and they use the name to make their fake programs and scam people.

Cryptocurrency trading and investment is better than high yield investment program. it is possible to make a certain return on investment with cryptocurrency and you'll be using A reputable platform to trade or to invest. the case is quite different with high-yield investment program which usually crash after a certain period.

Actually, I see Hyips operating in different model. Now they are operating so called crypto mining programs.

They are ponzi schemes. I think you are talking about Cloud mining sites that are actually HYIPS and pyramid schemes. They do not actually mine coins rather they make such kind of incorrect statements to deceive people.

I have never heard of this Hyips. In fact, this will be my first time to hear this. How does crytocurrency market affects this?
I will be very glad to hear your responses.

There are many people who still invest in Hyips with the hope of earning. But when they learn about cryotocurrency trading and other better investment methods, many tend to leave the hyips.

The introduction of cryptocurency market trading has actually make the engagement in hyip scheme to be very low,this is because the cryptocurency trading market though volatile is far more real and feasible than hyips scheme.

Definitely not, if anything the rate of HYIPs have grown a lot considering the fact a lot of people are out to earn free cryptocurrencies which they know is valuable when converted to Fiat currency.

Yes of course, many people has learning about cryptocurrency in order increase their earning in their investment into cryptocurrency, so cryptocurrency has helped the activity of hyip platform so that many people will increase their earning in the investment.

Yes of course, many people has learning about cryptocurrency in order increase their earning in their investment into cryptocurrency, so cryptocurrency has helped the activity of hyip platform so that many people will increase their earning in the investment.

Many HYIP owners have been taking advantage of people through cryptocurrencies. Cryptocurrencies are decentralised and some coins such as Monero also facilitate such kind of pyramid schemes as well. This does not mean that cryptocurrencies are bad rather it is the people who misuse such valuable assets are bad guys.

there are several scam platforms that has taken advantage of cryptocurrency to scam a lot of people. I almost lost reasonable amount of money to one of those scam early this year but I made my research.

I honestly don't think crypto currencies investments and trading have reduced hyips investments, as people are getting more desperate to make money as the days go by.

Does YHIP me a those investment platform then? Are you sure they are no more in existence or they're just working silently. There are still so many fake investment platform online

So many people have come to understand that cryptocurrency is a general commodities for everyone and they will be more interested to invest in things that are generally accepted than some platforms in which their investment is not secured.

Cryptocurrency has not reduce hyip investment. The reason is because a lot of hyip are promising huge return on investment and that is what attracts so many people to such platform.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back