Easier way to get referrel?

MRizwan530

Addicted Member
1000 Posts Club
Nov 25, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Mostly pay to click websites demands referrals to increase our income. But there is too difficult thing to find referrals and agreed them on continuing working.
Is there any website or platform in which we can find referrals who are active and can generate their own income and increase our income.??

Hello I recommand you Picoworkers you can get signups 0.08 $ per signup but if it is a complex signup means there is extra activities per signup 0,14 $ per signup you can get 100 referrals in few hours I have tried a lot of microjob sites but they bring 1 or 2 referrals per day and this is not profitable. Deposit options are Coinbase, PayPal, Skrill and Airtm.

I think it would be very hard to keep your referral active ,but the least i can suggest is to create a whatsapp group and update your refferals on payou my and everything thing so they would continue to be active

You can get signups when you click on website that pay per click. . There are some of them that pay but most are less than 1$ per click
But you will have to be persistent to be able to get something cool out of it

you make the referrals, on your advertisement. it's not that easy, that's why not many people get involved in something like that. if it was easy, we were all millionaires. enter ptc forums, do a calumea review at the site where you work and want to reff .. leave your link there and maybe they will be interested :) or invite your friends.

Referral strategies vary, but an analysis of the advice experts give shows that the best time to ask for referrals is immediately after your successful transaction with them is complete.

There are 2 easy ways -
1) Post your ads in samy type of sites.
2) Encourage your friends to join under you.

I think the best method is to put the link on microjobs sites or pay another platform to promote the link for a certain period of time. Before, I promoted my link on PTCs, but I saw that they do not bring me registrations, but only clicks.

The referrals is one of the things that I hate to do and that is the reason why are open avoid platforms that involves referral before withdrawing.

You can actually open a blogging PLATFORM and promote different kind of links with it. For example you can do this with search engine optimization and your post will be visible to thousands of people while you get traffic and referral in return

Hello I recommand you Picoworkers you can get signups 0.08 $ per signup but if it is a complex signup means there is extra activities per signup 0,14 $ per signup you can get 100 referrals in few hours I have tried a lot of microjob sites but they bring 1 or 2 referrals per day and this is not profitable. Deposit options are Coinbase, PayPal, Skrill and Airtm.
I have an account with picoworkers. I don't think referrals from micro task website will really get us real referrals. Because the will register through our link because we are paying them and after that they will not be constant in the websites and this will not be good.

My friend doesn't hear anything refer to earn. He is so active that once I see something that makes money, I don't need to convince him while others you have to spend the whole day trying to convince them.

Personally anything that has to do with bringing someone that'll bring some is always weird and creepy to me and most of the time never works
Post automatically merged:

Personally anything that has to do with bringing someone that'll bring some is always weird and creepy to me and most of the time

This is something that's very hard because if the scam site that exist everywhere but you can have a WhatsApp group to be showing payment proof this will help.

The easiest way to get these referrals is to advertise. Many people are sceptical when told one-on-one, but tend to believe it of they see it online. Especially if it's one a well populated site

Referral schemes are a very hard thing to keep up with especially if your team is not well organized and also made to understand what it is they are really doing there

Mostly pay to click websites demands referrals to increase our income. But there is too difficult thing to find referrals and agreed them on continuing working.
Is there any website or platform in which we can find referrals who are active and can generate their own income and increase our income.??
I agree with you. There are websites that gives you money from referral that you have invited to join. I have experienced it in micro task sites like Pico workers that I received little amount by telling me to like and subscribe.

There is no website that is going to automatically guarantee you referring so the best thing to do is to actually manually invite and convince people to join.

There is no website that is going to automatically guarantee you referring so the best thing to do is to actually manually invite and convince people to join.
That is so correct. There is no automatic referral. You can be banned if you do self referral. You really have to wait when your invitation will be responded by others signing up with your link.

The best way to get refferals to a website is to open a personal website and start reffering members of ones website to the other websites that needs the refferal. With that you make your money.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back