What's new

EARNVILLAGE - The best way to make money online in 2022 (Worldwide)

mercyfaith

Dec 15, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
What is EarnVillage ?

EarnVillage is a GPT (Get Paid To) site, where you can make money by completing offers and surveys, then with the money earned, you can withdraw giftcards, cryptocurrency etc.

There is no limit on how much money you can earn, I can personally confirm that the site is legit and has an excellent community with an active staff.

Referral link: https://earnvillage.com/?ref=b1egv

Non Referral link: https://earnvillage.com

Active codes:
Welcome ( 1.40$ )
EV2022 ( 0.25$ )
EVFACEBOOK ( 0.25$ )

Proofs:

Last edited:
In as much as the platform that you are sharing is legitimate, based on your proof of payment. Survey does not work for everyone. for me, survey is a berge pole I wouldn't want to touch.

There are some many bests ways to earn money online, some people may like the free platforms that one can earn and still may be the best for them, some may learn and skill and also be earning online from the skill he learnt and that remains the best for him.
I beleive that learning a skills is the best option so when you learn a skills you can earn some reasonable amount of money because your skills will be sold to some firm who are willing to buy it.

You can also do some gpt website program that are legit like survey

A very important question that I would ask the threas poster is that- is the site available globally, because most of these surveys does not accept people from the tier 3 Nations.

I beleive that learning a skills is the best option so when you learn a skills you can earn some reasonable amount of money because your skills will be sold to some firm who are willing to buy it.

You can also do some gpt website program that are legit like survey
Yes, learning graphic design as a digital skills also, is very nice that is what I am into now. You can be doing cover pages, flyers and others and be selling them online.

I usually do not bother myself with survey platforms because they actually do not work in this part of the world. If you are lucky you can get few surveys that will give you a few cents. The best survey platform I participated in was in 2020 but the website is no longer active.

does this platform apply to african countries
That is a big questions that need answer , because most of the survey site does not work perfectly in Africa and if you are in this region and you're working on survey site, it's a total waste of the time.

In as much as the platform that you are sharing is legitimate, based on your proof of payment. Survey does not work for everyone. for me, survey is a berge pole I wouldn't want to touch.
I am also somebody who is going to do a lot of research before going into survey sites because a lot of them do not like to give out this kind of services to people that are from low countries

I am also somebody who is going to do a lot of research before going into survey sites because a lot of them do not like to give out this kind of services to people that are from low countries
It is very important to carry out due diligence on survey sites before you work on them so as not to waste your time. Most especially if you are in an area that does not really support surveys.

Actually once you are having a very good smart phone with internet connectivity, this 2022 you can be earning from a survey sites, post to pay sites like bizdustry, trendri, beermoneyforum and others.

Actually once you are having a very good smart phone with internet connectivity, this 2022 you can be earning from a survey sites, post to pay sites like bizdustry, trendri, beermoneyforum and others.
You must be correct I think that bizdustry is one of the best way which we can earn money online but if you talk about survey I dont think that its work for me in any sense,so I beleive that when you want to make money you need to explore the right chnnel and programs that interest you the most

Asides that a lot of these sites are location favouring, after launching, they begin to change their modus operandi (terms and conditions) soon enough when a lot of people begin to get in.
The more reason why I don't bother myself with them anymore.

Education technology and its software is definitely the aspect in which people should be looking to put money into because more people are interested in learning things online.

You must be correct I think that bizdustry is one of the best way which we can earn money online but if you talk about survey I dont think that its work for me in any sense,so I beleive that when you want to make money you need to explore the right chnnel and programs that interest you the most
Yeah, once you are not patient enough you would not be able to endure to earn on a survey sites. Also same in bizdustry, I know of many people that knows how I am earning will say it is stressful.

Thanks for sharing and letting us know more about earnvillage.com.
Gpt sites are better sites that enables those inexperienced to earn something online. The bug in these kind of websites is that your won't qualify in almost all of their available surveys.
If this is the case then you can hardly earn anything from survey sites unless you come from the Us,Canada, Australia and etc

Thanks for sharing and letting us know more about earnvillage.com.
Gpt sites are better sites that enables those inexperienced to earn something online. The bug in these kind of websites is that your won't qualify in almost all of their available surveys.
If this is the case then you can hardly earn anything from survey sites unless you come from the Us,Canada, Australia and etc
I beleive that the website is a good and legit website where someone can earn some additional amount of money from its has similar future like picoworkers and adsrepay I have introduce some folks to the website and they said they cant signup but two of them register successfully maybe latar I will check how the website works.

I believe that some of the ways that one can be earning money online this 2022 is by involving himself or herself on some digital skills to be earning online and some of such digital skills are web design or development and graphic designs.

I am also somebody that I try to avoid survey websites as much as I can because they are just going to be giving you very few jobs thereby making you to make just small money.

Asides that a lot of these sites are location favouring, after launching, they begin to change their modus operandi (terms and conditions) soon enough when a lot of people begin to get in.
One of the things that has been making lots of persons not to involve themself in most of these survays is that they usually exclude some region in their area of focus,and that makes third tiers countries not to be favoured.
One of the things that has been making lots of persons not to involve themself in most of these survays is that they usually exclude some region in their area of focus,and that makes third tiers countries not to be favoured.

Last edited:

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back