What's new

Earning Opportunity: DogeLand

• Thread starter Deleted member 6735
  • Start date

Deleted member 6735

Please note: No investment is required, but is available.

DogeLand is a Dogecoin mining indexed cryptocurrency investment game that started in 2021. With DogeLand, you can have a simple & fun gaming experience while earning real Dogecoin. The DogeLand developer center is in Bremen, Germany.

All users who sign up for DogeLand get a free investment package of 500 DOGE worth $30! Thanks to this package, 0.39% withdrawable balances are defined for each day they log in.
Users who invest in various characters and equipment in the game continue to earn daily earnings during the working period.
You can make a withdrawal request once a day. All withdrawal requests are paid within 24 hours.
When purchasing a DogeLand character, you can invest in Bitcoin, Litecoin and Ethereum in addition to Dogecoin. However, withdrawals will only be made with Dogecoin.

When you sign up for DogeLand, we allocate a area from our universal servers to you. Every day you log in, you earn your share of earnings.
If you invest in DogeLand and upgrade your characters; we acquire physical equipment and mine real Dogecoin on the amount you invested. When you play, you actually become a Dogecoin miner in the background. Your daily earnings are calculated after deducting electricity and maintenance costs. After receiving our profit as DogeLand, your net earnings are paid to your account.

Feel free to check it out: www.Dogeland.io

Thank you so much for this, i have always being a great fan of crypto and therefore, always wanted to earn either in bits or big, i will definitely sign up for this to enable me make use of all the available opportunities therein, do make sure to share more of this to enable us benefit more, crypto is the future for sure.

This Dogeland seem like a very good platform to earn dogecoin and I am so tempted to try out the website and later give my own review or my feedback on the site. The thing is that I have been looking for a website through which I can earn dogecoins and it seem like I have found one right now.

Please note: No investment is required, but is available.

DogeLand is a Dogecoin mining indexed cryptocurrency investment game that started in 2021. With DogeLand, you can have a simple & fun gaming experience while earning real Dogecoin. The DogeLand developer center is in Bremen, Germany.

All users who sign up for DogeLand get a free investment package of 500 DOGE worth $30! Thanks to this package, 0.39% withdrawable balances are defined for each day they log in.
Users who invest in various characters and equipment in the game continue to earn daily earnings during the working period.
You can make a withdrawal request once a day. All withdrawal requests are paid within 24 hours.
When purchasing a DogeLand character, you can invest in Bitcoin, Litecoin and Ethereum in addition to Dogecoin. However, withdrawals will only be made with Dogecoin.

When you sign up for DogeLand, we allocate a area from our universal servers to you. Every day you log in, you earn your share of earnings.
If you invest in DogeLand and upgrade your characters; we acquire physical equipment and mine real Dogecoin on the amount you invested. When you play, you actually become a Dogecoin miner in the background. Your daily earnings are calculated after deducting electricity and maintenance costs. After receiving our profit as DogeLand, your net earnings are paid to your account.

Feel free to check it out: www.Dogeland.io
This doesn't look real... since you are a guest i think you are here to scam people with this mind of thing. Which one is electricity and maintenance cost again..

I really don't think this is a legit PLATFORM to make money from. So far I think some just created the platform in order to waste people time and effort thinking they are doing them a favor

The term investment package sends a warning signals because anything that promises high return on investment are high yield investment platforms which work on ponzi model

I really don't believe in all of this play games to earn some coin. I have done some of this in the past and I played some games for a good number of times and eventually drop it when they refused to pay me

I'm really tempted to give it a try because it seems to be a very good opportunity to increase my earning online but let wait and see testimonies of other people.

I prefer using a Decentralized earning method to such methods because of security reasons. Many people have been scammed by such methods in the past

I don't know about DogeLand but I do not have high regard for a platform like this one. Some of these platforms require you to invest to continue earning, even if you do not have to invest, there will be so high a withdrawal threshold that you will not reach withdrawal easily.

This is a great opportunity for game enthusiasts to rake in some Dogecoin has they play game. It is going to be fun and going to be rewarding at the same time because you will continue to earn dogecoin as you play and reach a certain level of the game.

It is quite impressive that you can play games and earn along the line but as I speak, I'm not interested in playing games to earn cryptocurrency because I am not a gamer and it does not pique my interest in any form.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back