Earncash.bond

Tiger

Reputable
100 Posts Club
Sep 18, 2017
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Earncash.bond is another pay to post forum but it was a Q&A website and earnings were very slow on this website and from past 2 weeks there were numerous complaints about non payment so I have left posting on the website.

I have read about this website and as per their rules you only need $2 to get paid and are paying $2 as referral commission but now the admin is not responding and not paying users.

I have read about this website and as per their rules you only need $2 to get paid and are paying $2 as referral commission but now the admin is not responding and not paying users.
For the admin not to be responding or even paying users go to prove that the website is now a scam. No two ways about it Dear Spider.... Cheers 👍.

I got one payment from the website to my bank and I was over the moon because I didn't need to pay any fee and next month admin decide to not to respond on PMS and now its tagged as Scam

Earncash.bond is another pay to post forum but it was a Q&A website and earnings were very slow on this website and from past 2 weeks there were numerous complaints about non payment so I have left posting on the website.
it can really be annoying that after posting on a site you are unable to get your payments I think this site has stop paying for now.

it can really be annoying that after posting on a site you are unable to get your payments I think this site has stop paying for now.
This is very bad feeling when we don't see the admin replying to our messages and not paying and there is no way to give it back to those scam websites and admins.

This is very bad feeling when we don't see the admin replying to our messages and not paying and there is no way to give it back to those scam websites and admins.
You are right , the site owners need to stop with this. it can really be annoying, this is why we need research well before joining a site.

I'm also a member there but I stopped posting question and answer for it's too slow. Fortunately I was paid of my $2 earning.

You were paid that good at least your efforts wasn't a waste. I hope the admin there can rectify all the issues there.
Don't waste your time there. It has already been confirmed that it is a scam website as it has been linked with answee

Don't waste your time there. It has already been confirmed that it is a scam website as it has been linked with answee
Yeah I never even wanted to join, since I read the bad reviews on forum coin. This snswree owner is just not stopping with forum creation any time soon.

It's a scam forum but when we stop users from posting on the website they don't care and like to keep posting until they get scammed and pay rate is not very high so no need to waste time on the website.

It's a scam forum but when we stop users from posting on the website they don't care and like to keep posting until they get scammed and pay rate is not very high so no need to waste time on the website.
You are so right, why go on posting on that site when it dos not pay people. I was paid $2 there and yesterday, I visited that site. I noticed that each post this time earns member $1 cent unlike before $2 cents.

Earncash.bond is another scam website from the same owner who owns Money line and thankfully I didn't join this website and not wasted time

Since it was declared scam, I never went to it, I have some money earned there, but that is never going to come.

I dislike when a website admin does not answer my private message because many times we need answers to our questions and that puts me off

As per the latest update from an active user on the website. Admin has stated that the payments will be delayed and he will get payment next month so the same user is still posting on the website.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back