Earn money for checking your phone !

mou3ad15

Familiar Face
Jun 16, 2015
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Hello all.. :giddy:

Today.. I'll be revealing a great method that will make you $1 or something near to it per day .

....Yeah !! "PER DAY".. :grin::grin:

So, you must have heard about SideJoy... If not, it's a Great app that makes you some cash just for viewing ads when you wake up your phone..XDXD

Now, Steps to earn:smug: ::

1)Click this link : getslidejoy.com/r/amanmail3.15072

2) The landing page will ask you to choose your account type be sure to choose CASH type.

Note :- Hero/Donation type will not earn you a penny..:eek:hgod::fuckyea:

2) Aftet that, register using Facebook or your email.

3) Verify your E-mail.

4) Now download the Slidejoy app from the Play store.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.slidejoy&hl=en

5) Install the app. Then, Login.

CONGRATS,
You're done.:score:

BUT WHAT ABOUT THE $1/DAY??:notsure:

Don't worry.. Here's the method.
Download this app :
https:grin:://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.zalio.android.cso&hl=en

This app automatically increase your earnings as this automatically locks your phone when you cover your proximity sensors.. :grin:
Lol....

So, use your flip cover or just flip your phone randomly and get Cha-Ching !!

Payment Proof ::wink:

24gqe0z.png
9a4oqu.png
:pfft:

Good luck guys ...

https://www.getslidejoy.com:(:unhappy:

It seems to be really interesting I really like the idea of it that it only requires a few clicks per day to receive a few dollars online. Those are the applications I am currently looking for so I will be glad to check this one out, after I will be watching some videos which say that this one is legit since I can never be sure about that but afterwards I will try it out so thank you.

I don't really understand how you earn from this site and the kind of activities you need to carry out to earn. What is their payments method and do they pay in crypto currency as well.

What do you mean by this?I dont also understand the fact that how dose this app work because from what I know I have not use it before,but definately I know if someone can just put me through I think I will easyly adapt to it.

I'll love to know the update about this site and app. I'm not trying to sound pessimistic but it's clearly another case of scam trying to get users to download and provide means of advertising via their devices and not get rewarded in the end.

This is actually a very unique kind of making money and I just pray that it is something that can be sustainable for a long time. I am going to check if the app is compatible in my location.

I have not heard of this type of app before but what I know and think is that how dose it work we just get paid for accessing our phones for what reason maybe there are some functionality which we need to perform here so they can get us money what did you think

Actually am not really clear about this particular way to which income can be generated. it seems interesting but I really need to be educated to know much about how it works.

@syldan,I think that even me am not even clear of what functions we are going to perform on the website to earn money.

Justchecking our phone about what ?well its can be as additional source of earning but let there be a payment proof before I take interest for the programs because there are scam website now everywhere.

There is no clear description of what you can do to make money in this particular platform. I have seen many websites like this but at the end of the day and they were not able to pay their users. It is not straight forward at all.

I would love to know any updates on this website and app. I don't want to sound negative, but it's obvious that this is yet another fraud designed to persuade customers to download and offer methods of advertising via their devices in exchange for no financial compensation.

I'm not sure how you make money on this site or what kinds of activities you need to engage in to make money.
What is their method of payment, and do they also accept cryptocurrency?

I'm not sure how you make money on this site or what kinds of activities you need to do.
What is their payment method, and do they accept cryptocurrency?

Back then in the days are the time when you can eaen money easily online , but nowadays , making money online is full of competition , and even if you are not careful and hardworking , you might find it difficult to make money online.

Don't try this. It will spam your phone with ads and soon the time will come when you will be very annoyed whenever someone tries to reach you via a phone call. I am saying this based on my experience.

I don't trust sites where you don't have to do any activity to earn. It is either a scam or you will take forever to reach payout. So I won't waste my data bundles to download such. Let me keep working to earn what I earn.

Hello all.. :giddy:

Today.. I'll be revealing a great method that will make you $1 or something near to it per day .

....Yeah !! "PER DAY".. 😁😁

So, you must have heard about SideJoy... If not, it's a Great app that makes you some cash just for viewing ads when you wake up your phone..XDXD

Now, Steps to earn:smug: ::

1)Click this link : getslidejoy.com/r/amanmail3.15072

2) The landing page will ask you to choose your account type be sure to choose CASH type.

Note :- Hero/Donation type will not earn you a penny..:eek:hgod::fuckyea:

2) Aftet that, register using Facebook or your email.

3) Verify your E-mail.

4) Now download the Slidejoy app from the Play store.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.slidejoy&hl=en

5) Install the app. Then, Login.

CONGRATS,
You're done.:score:

BUT WHAT ABOUT THE $1/DAY??:notsure:

Don't worry.. Here's the method.
Download this app :
https:grin:://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.zalio.android.cso&hl=en

This app automatically increase your earnings as this automatically locks your phone when you cover your proximity sensors.. 😁
Lol....

So, use your flip cover or just flip your phone randomly and get Cha-Ching !!

Payment Proof :😉

24gqe0z.png
9a4oqu.png
:pfft:

Good luck guys ...

https://www.getslidejoy.com:(:unhappy:
This is the first time I'm hearing about this and I may give it a try to see if I will not waste my time on it and if I will be paid a lot of money. Thanks for sharing

I like this way to earn it sounds very intriguing, but I don't trust it because many similar apps are scams so I'm going to check it out and see if it's a scam It's very easy to spot a scam app.
I don't trust sites where you don't have to do any activity to earn. It is either a scam or you will take forever to reach payout. So I won't waste my data bundles to download such. Let me keep working to earn what I earn.
Yup I mean how do they make money? how they can afford to pay us it's all just suspicious to me I don't like these types of platfroms I rather use 100% real platforms

Last edited:

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back