What's new

earn BTC and ETH by Telegram - AdClickersBot - fast paying and high rewards with survays (full review)

geld-help.info

Feb 16, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Wallet transfer within seconds and by external surveys nearly unlimited tasks possible. The payout limit is reached within a few minutes.

BTC & ETH Telegram Bot AdClickersBot

telegram_bot_adclickersbot

Facts about AdClickersBot
Register Link: https://t.me/Adclickersbot?start=584778493

Type of offer: Telegram Bot (PTC & Offerwall)
Cryptocurrency: BTC / LTC / ETH / BCH – in bot currency USD
Revenue claim: non-stop
Payout types: Coinbase Wallet email address
Minimum payout: more than 0,02 USD
fees: no
eraning / week: unlimited by Offerwall
fun factor: ok

personal rating: 5,5/6 stars

Pro:
- very fast payout
- 4 important crypto currencies
- many new tasks
- payout limit reached within a few minutes

Cons:
- Offerwall offers are often annoying

Task types at AdClickersBot

Roughly speaking, there are four different types of tasks: these are probably self-explanatory.
join Channels Join Telegram groups or channels for a period of time.
Message Bots start other bots and forward the “Welcome Message” to AdClickersBot.
Visit Sites very simple, only visit a website for a short time.

There are quite low credits for these three types of tasks, although they are also higher like many other bots.

The next part will be the interesting thing - the “Survey Task” area, where survey is actually the wrong name, it's more like a “Offerwall” with a lot of different tasks. There are eight different "survey" providers available at the time of the test (the picture shows the first four). Everyone has their own agenda- and disadvantages, check which provider you like best, of course you are able to use them all.

The tasks in this area are more extensive and are also very highly credited.

telegram_bot_adclickersbot_menu

Payouts of earned coins

In the bot itself, the currency USD is collected, so a payout in four different crypto currencies is possible (BTC – Bitcoin // ETH – Ethereum // LTC – Litecoin // BCH – Bitcoin Cash)

telegram_bot_adclickersbot_withdrawl

A payout is only available through your Coinbase email address, the transfer works within a few seconds.

You don't have a Coinbase account yet? Register using this link: Coinbase.com if you invest within 180 Days more than 100$ for trading you will get a 10 USD reward to your Coinbase balance.

telegram_bot_adclickersbot_proof_of_payment

Offerwall explanation and function at AdClickersBot

A “Offerwall” or “Offer Wall” In this case, various external providers with tasks such as surveys, click through long advertising pages, Install Aps and take part in competitions or register on websites.

With the AdClickersBot there are currently eight different offer walls or in this bot it's called “Survey” .. Survey, is not quite right, as the tasks described above are also available. In principle a good concept, because the rewards are also very high. However, caution is advised with these offers.

hints and safer use for Offerwalls: That are external providers and most of the time the crediting of the earned coins works without problems, however, it's possible that coins are not credited to your account. The tasks are simple though, but also solving a puzzle or similar tasks can take more time than expected. Every “Offer Wall” has its own rules and sometimes the task is made difficult or complicated.

It is also advisable to use a “Trash eMail” address for the competitions, but beware that this will be checked for “a useful address” .

My experience with AdClickersBot

I hit the withdrawal limit in about five minutes, through offer wall or survey offers, those are high credited and so the payout limit is reached very fast. I personally don't like such offers, But that is a matter of taste. With offer walls in gerneral, it seems to me that the operators put in extra stumbling blocks, so that no credit needs to be given.
Back to the bot, first class payout, unfortunately only on the Coinbase wallet, but without any fees and extremely fast.

Bro are they still paying? Cos I will surely try the bot and see if they are really, and they pay me trust me I will bring all my guys in am really serious about this, I have been doing many both and most of them are scam they don't pay instead they will immediately ask you to deposit some money before they can pay you.

Wallet transfer within seconds and by external surveys nearly unlimited tasks possible. The payout limit is reached within a few minutes.

Pro:
- very fast payout
- many new tasks

Cons:

Roughly speaking, there are four different types of tasks: these are probably self-explanatory.
Message Bots start other bots and forward the “Welcome Message” to AdClickersBot.

There are quite low credits for these three types of tasks, although they are also higher like many other bots.

The next part will be the interesting thing - the “Survey Task” area, where survey is actually the wrong name, it's more like a “Offerwall” with a lot of different tasks. There are eight different "survey" providers available at the time of the test (the picture shows the first four). Everyone has their own agenda- and disadvantages, check which provider you like best, of course you are able to use them all.

Payouts of earned coins

In the bot itself, the currency USD is collected, so a payout in four different crypto currencies is possible (BTC – Bitcoin // ETH – Ethereum // LTC – Litecoin // BCH – Bitcoin Cash)

A payout is only available through your Coinbase email address, the transfer works within a few seconds.

You don't have a Coinbase account yet? Register using this link: Coinbase.com if you invest within 180 Days more than 100$ for trading you will get a 10 USD reward to your Coinbase balance.

A “Offerwall” or “Offer Wall” In this case, various external providers with tasks such as surveys, click through long advertising pages, Install Aps and take part in competitions or register on websites.

With the AdClickersBot there are currently eight different offer walls or in this bot it's called “Survey” .. Survey, is not quite right, as the tasks described above are also available. In principle a good concept, because the rewards are also very high. However, caution is advised with these offers.

hints and safer use for Offerwalls: That are external providers and most of the time the crediting of the earned coins works without problems, however, it's possible that coins are not credited to your account. The tasks are simple though, but also solving a puzzle or similar tasks can take more time than expected. Every “Offer Wall” has its own rules and sometimes the task is made difficult or complicated.

It is also advisable to use a “Trash eMail” address for the competitions, but beware that this will be checked for “a useful address” .

I hit the withdrawal limit in about five minutes, through offer wall or survey offers, those are high credited and so the payout limit is reached very fast. I personally don't like such offers, But that is a matter of taste. With offer walls in gerneral, it seems to me that the operators put in extra stumbling blocks, so that no credit needs to be given.
Back to the bot, first class payout, unfortunately only on the Coinbase wallet, but without any fees and extremely fast.
Bro, my candid advice is for you save your time and data. Use it for something else because most of these things if not all are scam and waste of time. They will just use you to generate traffic for their platform

I don't believe in most of these platform that go about running their activities via telegram. Telegram has become the housing place of scammers now

Who has tried this AdclickersBot on telegram? I hope it is not another form of scamming people online. I have joined a bitcoin bot mining site on telegram and I am yet to get something tangible.

Yes I know about telegram Bot and also I know that some of them pay one as he or she perform the tasked attached to it . And also lot of them pay and also some is waste and some is scam. But one you are doing it you should be careful.

Many telegram bots are scam. I have participated in most of them and when it reached the time to withdraw they asked me to deposit. So many of them are scam.

I personally don't trust these type of telegram bots, they are scams most of the times, could you provide us a payment proof about a payment you got?

I can guarantee you that this is a pure scam because I have encountered a lot of it on telegram and at the end of the day, they will ask to deposit in order to withdraw.

That's gonna be 100% scam as time goes on. I fear PTC sites this days cos of my previous record i had with them previous times, i just don't want to face such kind of issues again.

Anything that has to do with earnings of bitcoins or ethereum or any other cryptocurrencies out there using telegram to mine them are all frauds. Please stay away from these things

I can tell youq that this is a scam because I have participated the many of them and they end up telling me to send certain amount of Bitcoin in order to be able to withdraw.

Pro:
- very fast payout
- many new tasks

Cons:

Payouts of earned coins

I have checked it out, it looks promising, though their rate can be described as too meager, it surely will pay users who participates on the their.

This is about the second legit telegram bot I have encountered, I use to think only one was legit.

I actually think that not every telegram bot is a scam but a lot of them are scam. I have definitely benefited from some of them through air drops.

Many telegram bots are scam. I have participated in most of them and when it reached the time to withdraw they asked me to deposit. So many of them are scam.
But this bot has low minimum withdrawal , so I guess it may pay us. There are also legit telegram bots like btc click bot , doge click bot and bch click bot. If any bot has high minimum withdrawal , its obviously a scam

I am very careful when it comes to all these telegram bots. Just as someone said above, many of them are scam. So is it not better to use one's data and effort on the legit cents that one is sure of withdrawing than wasting time on sites that promise heaven and earth? It is just my thoughts.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back