What's new

earn BTC and ETH by Telegram - AdClickersBot - fast paying and high rewards with survays (full review)

I am very careful when it comes to all these telegram bots. Just as someone said above, many of them are scam. So is it not better to use one's data and effort on the legit cents that one is sure of withdrawing than wasting time on sites that promise heaven and earth? It is just my thoughts.
I'm one of those that have benefited from telegram airdrops but I can tell you that so many of them are them are scam. People just need to be careful.
Post automatically merged:

I don't like venturing into such businesses because they can make you poor overnight. I only venture into businesses that are you give me a good amount of money.

Last edited:
Wallet transfer within seconds and by external surveys nearly unlimited tasks possible. The payout limit is reached within a few minutes.

BTC & ETH Telegram Bot AdClickersBot

telegram_bot_adclickersbot

Facts about AdClickersBot
Register Link: https://t.me/Adclickersbot?start=584778493

Type of offer: Telegram Bot (PTC & Offerwall)
Cryptocurrency: BTC / LTC / ETH / BCH – in bot currency USD
Revenue claim: non-stop
Payout types: Coinbase Wallet email address
Minimum payout: more than 0,02 USD
fees: no
eraning / week: unlimited by Offerwall
fun factor: ok

personal rating: 5,5/6 stars

Pro:
- very fast payout
- 4 important crypto currencies
- many new tasks
- payout limit reached within a few minutes

Cons:
- Offerwall offers are often annoying

Task types at AdClickersBot

Roughly speaking, there are four different types of tasks: these are probably self-explanatory.
join Channels Join Telegram groups or channels for a period of time.
Message Bots start other bots and forward the “Welcome Message” to AdClickersBot.
Visit Sites very simple, only visit a website for a short time.

There are quite low credits for these three types of tasks, although they are also higher like many other bots.

The next part will be the interesting thing - the “Survey Task” area, where survey is actually the wrong name, it's more like a “Offerwall” with a lot of different tasks. There are eight different "survey" providers available at the time of the test (the picture shows the first four). Everyone has their own agenda- and disadvantages, check which provider you like best, of course you are able to use them all.

The tasks in this area are more extensive and are also very highly credited.

telegram_bot_adclickersbot_menu

Payouts of earned coins

In the bot itself, the currency USD is collected, so a payout in four different crypto currencies is possible (BTC – Bitcoin // ETH – Ethereum // LTC – Litecoin // BCH – Bitcoin Cash)

telegram_bot_adclickersbot_withdrawl

A payout is only available through your Coinbase email address, the transfer works within a few seconds.

You don't have a Coinbase account yet? Register using this link: Coinbase.com if you invest within 180 Days more than 100$ for trading you will get a 10 USD reward to your Coinbase balance.

telegram_bot_adclickersbot_proof_of_payment

Offerwall explanation and function at AdClickersBot

A “Offerwall” or “Offer Wall” In this case, various external providers with tasks such as surveys, click through long advertising pages, Install Aps and take part in competitions or register on websites.

With the AdClickersBot there are currently eight different offer walls or in this bot it's called “Survey” .. Survey, is not quite right, as the tasks described above are also available. In principle a good concept, because the rewards are also very high. However, caution is advised with these offers.

hints and safer use for Offerwalls: That are external providers and most of the time the crediting of the earned coins works without problems, however, it's possible that coins are not credited to your account. The tasks are simple though, but also solving a puzzle or similar tasks can take more time than expected. Every “Offer Wall” has its own rules and sometimes the task is made difficult or complicated.

It is also advisable to use a “Trash eMail” address for the competitions, but beware that this will be checked for “a useful address” .

My experience with AdClickersBot

I hit the withdrawal limit in about five minutes, through offer wall or survey offers, those are high credited and so the payout limit is reached very fast. I personally don't like such offers, But that is a matter of taste. With offer walls in gerneral, it seems to me that the operators put in extra stumbling blocks, so that no credit needs to be given.
Back to the bot, first class payout, unfortunately only on the Coinbase wallet, but without any fees and extremely fast.
First of all I don't believe in faucet earrings but you claim look legit, my problem here is concerning all this offerwalls and surveys I don't think they work for 3tier country...

My advice to you is not to even bother yourself on that PLATFORM because they won't even bother to pay you a dime in the long run and you will be there wasting your time.

Telegram bot is actually a scam and there is no way you can actually make any money or Eth and Bitcoin through that means. Just find a good mining system and you are good to go

All these type of adverts telling you you will earn something from them coming from telegram by carrying out some certain tasks are all one and the same fraudulent activities of scammers. I don't bother myself with such platforms

Why are telegram bots always unreliable? One must be careful not to join a bad platform on Telegram. Telegram doesn't regulate these bots and most of them are usually scams. I know there are legit ones but is rare to get one

I have already joined the telegram bot. When talking about paid to click program. I still prefer PTC from telegram to PTC from websites. I have been paid like three times from this bot

I'm always skeptical about telegram bot offers because I've done all their tasks and I've never gotten any reward but I'll try this, hoping it works

Please update us with the latest from this site.
Are they still paying?
Can I still register now and earn some cash ?

Wallet transfer within seconds and by external surveys nearly unlimited tasks possible. The payout limit is reached within a few minutes.

Pro:
- very fast payout
- many new tasks

Cons:

Roughly speaking, there are four different types of tasks: these are probably self-explanatory.
Message Bots start other bots and forward the “Welcome Message” to AdClickersBot.

There are quite low credits for these three types of tasks, although they are also higher like many other bots.

The next part will be the interesting thing - the “Survey Task” area, where survey is actually the wrong name, it's more like a “Offerwall” with a lot of different tasks. There are eight different "survey" providers available at the time of the test (the picture shows the first four). Everyone has their own agenda- and disadvantages, check which provider you like best, of course you are able to use them all.

Payouts of earned coins

In the bot itself, the currency USD is collected, so a payout in four different crypto currencies is possible (BTC – Bitcoin // ETH – Ethereum // LTC – Litecoin // BCH – Bitcoin Cash)

A payout is only available through your Coinbase email address, the transfer works within a few seconds.

You don't have a Coinbase account yet? Register using this link: Coinbase.com if you invest within 180 Days more than 100$ for trading you will get a 10 USD reward to your Coinbase balance.

A “Offerwall” or “Offer Wall” In this case, various external providers with tasks such as surveys, click through long advertising pages, Install Aps and take part in competitions or register on websites.

With the AdClickersBot there are currently eight different offer walls or in this bot it's called “Survey” .. Survey, is not quite right, as the tasks described above are also available. In principle a good concept, because the rewards are also very high. However, caution is advised with these offers.

hints and safer use for Offerwalls: That are external providers and most of the time the crediting of the earned coins works without problems, however, it's possible that coins are not credited to your account. The tasks are simple though, but also solving a puzzle or similar tasks can take more time than expected. Every “Offer Wall” has its own rules and sometimes the task is made difficult or complicated.

It is also advisable to use a “Trash eMail” address for the competitions, but beware that this will be checked for “a useful address” .

I hit the withdrawal limit in about five minutes, through offer wall or survey offers, those are high credited and so the payout limit is reached very fast. I personally don't like such offers, But that is a matter of taste. With offer walls in gerneral, it seems to me that the operators put in extra stumbling blocks, so that no credit needs to be given.
Back to the bot, first class payout, unfortunately only on the Coinbase wallet, but without any fees and extremely fast.
This is the most detailed and well explained post have ever seen on this forum,I am an ardent user of this telegram bot,they are very legit but the pay is very minimal.

Telegram bots that offer you bitcoin or other crypto earning programs are fake. have tried multiple bots and none of them have paid be. Give you proof to show me I am wrong.

Though there are alot of scam on telegram but pearsonally I feel there is no crime in trying,and I know so many people have benefited from telegram.

Bro are they still paying? Cos I will surely try the bot and see if they are really, and they pay me trust me I will bring all my guys in am really serious about this, I have been doing many both and most of them are scam they don't pay instead they will immediately ask you to deposit some money before they can pay you.
Its good that we can see the payment though the payment is very low but the question still remains "are they still paying" , if yes its worth trying , but like you Said when you reaches the minimum pay out , some sites will ask you to deposit some amount of money before your payment can be processed.

There are legitimate telegram bots that truly pays. I have some of them but I regard then as a waste of the time because the pay is very low.

There are legitimate telegram bots that truly pays. I have some of them but I regard then as a waste of the time because the pay is very low.

so far I've only had scams when it comes to telegram bots. most being airdrops. can you give a few telegrams that are legit? if you keep working with them ...

I also don't trust all this telegram bots the reason is because most of them are nothing but a scam. I've seen a review that they can access your wallet and hack all your coins.

Bro, my candid advice is for you save your time and data. Use it for something else because most of these things if not all are scam and waste of time. They will just use you to generate traffic for their platform
Yes I totally agree with you because all the process seems to be tough apart from taking his time and spending his data,they usually use one to generate traffic.

In the past, I worked on a few telegram bots, but at the end they did not pay me. If any site works via telegram. I think they are fake.because most of the scams and scammers' favourite place is telegram.

Bro, my candid advice is for you save your time and data. Use it for something else because most of these things if not all are scam and waste of time. They will just use you to generate traffic for their platform

Pro:
- very fast payout
- many new tasks

Cons:

Payouts of earned coins

I must say that I am very skeptical about the authenticity of this platform. Paid to click sites in general, have not served me the best purpose, so I have made a conscious decision to stay away from them.

The information provided above is very clear and understandable. I will give it trial but I just hope they don't request for a pay out before I can gain access

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back