What's new

Earn 5$ BTC just for sign up in this site with KYC

please have you earned from this opportunity, because i have been doing this sort of things and i have not been lucky with it, i even got scammed on one occasion, so please is it legit?

Thank you for sharing this opportunity with us, but have you been earning from the site? If yes for how long? Is there donation service in exchange for Nigerian currency?

Please let me know if you have made money from this opportunity because I have tried similar things before and have not had much luck, and I even fell victim to a scam once.

Anything that has to do with crypto currency isn't as motivating anymore. What's the guarantee that I'll definitely win at signup like advertised or that I wouldn't have to pay any gas fees or the likes before I withdraw.

If you are looking for a blockchain site where you can create an account and earn money without depositing, you have come to the right place.

Make sure you use my ref: https://app.nbx.com/login/signup?referral=lM0_9yZBLg for win 5$ BTC, and verify your account with KYC, after do this you will need change to ADA ( Cardano ), for withdraw without fees.
This is a good way of making some good amount of money by just signing up and doing kyc verification , i just want to know if the site is still working and to confirm its authenticity through review .

I will also want to know some additional information about the know-your-customer process. There are some websites that makes it incredibly difficult for you to complete and will not accept members from certain countries.

I don't know if I can just trust this. No one can just hand you $5 for doing nothing and KYC verification is not such a big job that can earn you $5. Anyway, if you have actually received this money, please share proof so that we can settle to believing it.

There is nothing such as free lunch. You might earn $5 just for signing up and verifying your KYC but they certainly have some restrictions regarding withdrawal. They canot just give anyone for siging up.

There is nothing such as free lunch. You might earn $5 just for signing up and verifying your KYC but they certainly have some restrictions regarding withdrawal. They canot just give anyone for siging up.
I agree with you. Such sites are always so cunning. They will use such a great offer to lure people into them. Once you are there, you are told you won't withdraw the free money, you need to deposit first.

Most of the platforms that will offer you such an amount for just signing up are mostly scams and that is why you will need to be sceptical of joining such platform most especially when the OP does not give a comprehensive information about the website.

As interesting as the site may be, no one is going to buy your offer if you do not take enough time to explain how the site operates and you'll be surprised that no one is going to click on that link until you are able to explain properly.

Most of the platforms that will offer you such an amount for just signing up are mostly scams and that is why you will need to be sceptical of joining such platform most especially when the OP does not give a comprehensive information about the website.
This is true, if you are not careful you might end up divulging your important information to scammers online.
Some of these sites are fraudulent in nature and it calls for our caution.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back