What's new

Earn 400 Satoshi Daily ln Five Minutes. I Just Received My Payment!!!

In reply to your above post concerning a review of the site in which you earn satoshis and are able to withdraw them, well first of all, you have don a good review up there but you haven't stated how manh satoshis equal a dollar

I don't think it's possible to earn that amount of Satoshi within 5 minutes. The best way to make money on cryptocurrency is to invest on it. Cryptocurrency trading is also very good if you know your onions.

I don't think it's possible to earn that amount of Satoshi within 5 minutes. The best way to make money on cryptocurrency is to invest on it. Cryptocurrency trading is also very good if you know your onions.
Yeah they have actually changed the earning rates , it was 400 satoshis before now its just 10 satoshis per video , and the minimum withdrawal is same as 10000 satoshis which is not a good news.

I haven't tried the website out myself and from your detailed explanation, it sound and appears nice a websites and avenue to make money but the first comment I read was about funding ones account.

I haven't tried the website out myself and from your detailed explanation, it sound and appears nice a websites and avenue to make money but the first comment I read was about funding ones account.
Yeah it is easy to earn but they ask for kyc verification , if it is successful you can earn bitcoins daily , you need not fund anything to earn free btc.

Thou that sounds good but I wish to know 400 satoshi converted to $ how much or how many $ will it cost if it is up to 1 or 2 $ then I think is quite profitable and encouraging it worth engagement but is the amount is not up to a $ then I think is like a waste of time. when will you meet the demands of withdrawal.

Earn 400 Satoshi daily in five minutes for completing simple tasks on okex.

There are always five missions to complete everyday. You are allowed to learn every mission for just a minute and collect 80 Satoshi for the task. So when you are able to complete the five missions available, you earn a total of 400 Satoshi for wasting just five minutes.

Note that the missions are not of any difficult nature, is like just watching an ad for a minute and get your credit of 80 Satoshi in your account.

Requirement For The Earn Program.

1. You need to have an account with okex. If you are not yet registered on okex, you can register through the link below.

2. You also need to complete level two verification process with okex. The level two verification is just the same as the ld verification.

3. You can then start collecting your freebitcoin if your verification is approved. Mine took just two hours and it was approved.

4. Click on the menu, check for more in the menu bar and click on it, now choose the freebitcoin option from the list and start completing your missions.

5. There is no country band on this earn program, it is for all countries.

If you sacrifice and waste five minutes of your time every to complete these missions, then you will reach the minimum withdrawal in 25days time.

Minimum Withdrawal

Minimum withdrawal for the earn program is just 10000 Satoshi. Please note that there is no withdrawal fee for the withdrawal. I requested for the 10000 Satoshi and I had it in all, nothing was deducted and payment arrived within 24 hours.

This is my payment proof below, you can check it out if you didn't believe me earlier.

For those of us looking for ways to earn bitcoin, this is just a perfect opportunity. I wasted five minutes every day for 25 days and made my withdrawal. Who knows what 10000 Satoshi could be in the future.

If there is any question relating to the earn program, please just reply to the thread and I do my best to answer you in my best of knowledge.

Remember to register through the link below if you are still not yet registered.

thumbnail.jpg

Click Here!

Find Alerts Here!​

semp.net​

Post automatically merged:

Ohh, I forget to some few things about the okex earn program. Mobile verification is also required and it's very easy, just add your mobile number and you will be verified in seconds.
A reminder, I strongly suggest that you should use the web version instead of the app for collecting your 400 Satoshi daily on okex because I couldn't find the reward section on the app.
I have heard of the site before also. But never have tried. I thought this site also the same as survey sites, actually I am very bored of doing surveys as it takes 1 hour to complete even one survery.

How much in dollars will this 400 satoshis give you in the end of the month after putting in that amount of time altogether? Is it really worth it? I don't think so

I have tried okex but didn't know much about it then so I missed the mobile verification and I was making use of the app so I didn't really know how to navigate the site.

Now their reward is just 10 satoshis per video and total 50 satohsis daily , which is very low even though the btc price has rised. It is legit , I have cashed out before to my btc address.
Total 50 satoshi daily is really very low. Considering the effort you will put, the 50 satoshi is very tiny amount, hardly 1cent. So after that much of work, 1 cent is not worth. Don't know who are those still using such sites.

Total 50 satoshi daily is really very low. Considering the effort you will put, the 50 satoshi is very tiny amount, hardly 1cent. So after that much of work, 1 cent is not worth. Don't know who are those still using such sites.
Yeah thats right. Maybe whoever uses the site okex , are claiming satoshis to hold for long term and wait for the rise in bitcoin price so they can sell at high price.

For the fact that it actually pays, am happy about that but the work load is much, i might not be able to cope with it plus my other jobs. But i will look into it later tho. Thanks for the info

1,000 Satoshi is a little above $1 currently, that's a very bad reward for 25 days of continuous tasking. There are other platforms that would offer more rewards in comparison to this. I thought about trying it out until I decided to check the value, disappointing.
I dont really have passion for the sites that pays in satoshi because to earn 1000satoshi is not even up to $1 and you have to work for like 4days before you achieve that feat, thanks for sharing anyway.

Still not worth the stress in my opinion. It's your time though, if you feel it's worth it then I have no say in the matter. Plus it was just a minor misunderstanding, no plan to cause any malice.
It's really worth... more than 10$ in 25 days for only 5 minutes daily is a lot for me. 0.08$ to watch an 1 minute ad is a very good bussiness in my opinion. But if you think you can earn more on other sites is such a short time daily... is your opinion

Looks like this is a PTC program. I am not a fan of using PTC to make money online. It takes a lot of time to earn a decent amount with PTC. I would rather work on microjob site

At first i taught 1000 satoshi will a big money compare to a $ but it’s too small for a work i will use my time to do but I’m grateful for the post

How much in dollars will this 400 satoshis give you in the end of the month after putting in that amount of time altogether? Is it really worth it? I don't think so
Maybe around $0.6 per month considering bitcoin price is $40000. They may even increase the btc earnings if btc price comes down.

I

There are always five missions to complete everyday. You are allowed to learn every mission for just a minute and collect 80 Satoshi for the task. So when you are able to complete the five missions available, you earn a total of 400 Satoshi for wasting just five minutes.

Note that the missions are not of any difficult nature, is like just watching an ad for a minute and get your credit of 80 Satoshi in your account.

1. You need to have an account with okex. If you are not yet registered on okex, you can register through the link below.

2. You also need to complete level two verification process with okex. The level two verification is just the same as the ld verification.

3. You can then start collecting your freebitcoin if your verification is approved. Mine took just two hours and it was approved.

4. Click on the menu, check for more in the menu bar and click on it, now choose the freebitcoin option from the list and start completing your missions.

If you sacrifice and waste five minutes of your time every to complete these missions, then you will reach the minimum withdrawal in 25days time.

Minimum Withdrawal

Minimum withdrawal for the earn program is just 10000 Satoshi. Please note that there is no withdrawal fee for the withdrawal. I requested for the 10000 Satoshi and I had it in all, nothing was deducted and payment arrived within 24 hours.

This is my payment proof below, you can check it out if you didn't believe me earlier.

For those of us looking for ways to earn bitcoin, this is just a perfect opportunity. I wasted five minutes every day for 25 days and made my withdrawal. Who knows what 10000 Satoshi could be in the future.

If there is any question relating to the earn program, please just reply to the thread and I do my best to answer you in my best of knowledge.

Remember to register through the link below if you are still not yet registered.

thumbnail.jpg

Click Here!

Find Alerts Here!​

semp.net​

Ohh, I forget to some few things about the okex earn program. Mobile verification is also required and it's very easy, just add your mobile number and you will be verified in seconds.
A reminder, I strongly suggest that you should use the web version instead of the app for collecting your 400 Satoshi daily on okex because I couldn't find the reward section on the app

Minimum Withdrawal

thumbnail.jpg

Click Here!

Find Alerts Here!​

semp.net​

A reminder, I strongly suggest that you should use the web version instead of the app for collecting your 400 Satoshi daily on okex because I couldn't find the reward section on the app.
I hope it's as true as you said it here cause they are lots of sites with similar features that actually don't pay for the task performed on them but I will surely give this a trial.

I know the task is easy but watching ads uses up alot of data bundles. So if you are buying limited data bundles like I do, you will be using up more money than you earn. So such faucets don't work for me, they would if I had unlimited data bundles.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back