What's new

Earn 400 Satoshi Daily ln Five Minutes. I Just Received My Payment!!!

I know the task is easy but watching ads uses up alot of data bundles. So if you are buying limited data bundles like I do, you will be using up more money than you earn. So such faucets don't work for me, they would if I had unlimited data bundles.
Watching ads doesnt consume much data , but the problem very low pay , I mean 50 satoshis everyday is not even decent cents , thats the reason I stopped earning from okex.

Personally, I think that if one has the ability and the resources to do this, I don't see anything wrong with it. We all have different reasons for doing one thing or another. Another important thing is if the platform is legit and paying. It is just my opinion.

Watching ads doesnt consume much data , but the problem very low pay , I mean 50 satoshis everyday is not even decent cents , thats the reason I stopped earning from okex.
For me, watching ads does consume so much data. Then the pay is really low and it cannot compansate for the amount I used to buy data subscription. So I prefer not working in such sites.

For me, watching ads does consume so much data. Then the pay is really low and it cannot compansate for the amount I used to buy data subscription. So I prefer not working in such sites.
I see , I use wifi , so doesnt know much about the data consumption for viewing the ads. And due to low pay , its more or less equal to the crypto faucets , so its better to avoid such slow and tiresome earing methods.

You maybe able to earn satoshis from faucets and PTC but these sites have a lot pay rate and high withdrawal threshold and will take a long time to reach payment

Please you don't have to fund your wallet with any cent. The okex trading wallet is different from the okex earn program earning wallet.
The earn program is totally free and the only mandatory task is just to complete the level one and two verification. If you still doubt me, complete the verification and see whether they will give you any task to perform again. It's totally free.

Please it's not 1000 Satoshi, l said 10000 Satoshi so don't misunderstand me please.
Well the whole process leading to a 25 day period to be eligible for withdrawal is like a full time job, but the task duration per day is fair as compare to the prize.

But what's the worth of 10,000 satoshi if converted to BTC you still fine that its not worth much in dollars

Earn 400 Satoshi daily in five minutes for completing simple tasks on okex.

There are always five missions to complete everyday. You are allowed to learn every mission for just a minute and collect 80 Satoshi for the task. So when you are able to complete the five missions available, you earn a total of 400 Satoshi for wasting just five minutes.

Note that the missions are not of any difficult nature, is like just watching an ad for a minute and get your credit of 80 Satoshi in your account.

Requirement For The Earn Program.

1. You need to have an account with okex. If you are not yet registered on okex, you can register through the link below.

2. You also need to complete level two verification process with okex. The level two verification is just the same as the ld verification.

3. You can then start collecting your freebitcoin if your verification is approved. Mine took just two hours and it was approved.

4. Click on the menu, check for more in the menu bar and click on it, now choose the freebitcoin option from the list and start completing your missions.

5. There is no country band on this earn program, it is for all countries.

If you sacrifice and waste five minutes of your time every to complete these missions, then you will reach the minimum withdrawal in 25days time.

Minimum Withdrawal

Minimum withdrawal for the earn program is just 10000 Satoshi. Please note that there is no withdrawal fee for the withdrawal. I requested for the 10000 Satoshi and I had it in all, nothing was deducted and payment arrived within 24 hours.

This is my payment proof below, you can check it out if you didn't believe me earlier.

For those of us looking for ways to earn bitcoin, this is just a perfect opportunity. I wasted five minutes every day for 25 days and made my withdrawal. Who knows what 10000 Satoshi could be in the future.

If there is any question relating to the earn program, please just reply to the thread and I do my best to answer you in my best of knowledge.

Remember to register through the link below if you are still not yet registered.

thumbnail.jpg

Click Here!

Find Alerts Here!​

semp.net​

Post automatically merged:

Ohh, I forget to some few things about the okex earn program. Mobile verification is also required and it's very easy, just add your mobile number and you will be verified in seconds.
A reminder, I strongly suggest that you should use the web version instead of the app for collecting your 400 Satoshi daily on okex because I couldn't find the reward section on the app.
This is a very good offer for someone to make money online but it is definitely not for me because the amount of money that one and the ending on this particular faucet is just too small compared to the effort that one will put into it and so I believe that this is not meant for me but other people can do it.

There are always five missions to complete everyday. You are allowed to learn every mission for just a minute and collect 80 Satoshi for the task. So when you are able to complete the five missions available, you earn a total of 400 Satoshi for wasting just five minutes.

Note that the missions are not of any difficult nature, is like just watching an ad for a minute and get your credit of 80 Satoshi in your account.

1. You need to have an account with okex. If you are not yet registered on okex, you can register through the link below.

2. You also need to complete level two verification process with okex. The level two verification is just the same as the ld verification.

3. You can then start collecting your freebitcoin if your verification is approved. Mine took just two hours and it was approved.

4. Click on the menu, check for more in the menu bar and click on it, now choose the freebitcoin option from the list and start completing your missions.

If you sacrifice and waste five minutes of your time every to complete these missions, then you will reach the minimum withdrawal in 25days time.

Minimum Withdrawal

Minimum withdrawal for the earn program is just 10000 Satoshi. Please note that there is no withdrawal fee for the withdrawal. I requested for the 10000 Satoshi and I had it in all, nothing was deducted and payment arrived within 24 hours.

This is my payment proof below, you can check it out if you didn't believe me earlier.

For those of us looking for ways to earn bitcoin, this is just a perfect opportunity. I wasted five minutes every day for 25 days and made my withdrawal. Who knows what 10000 Satoshi could be in the future.

If there is any question relating to the earn program, please just reply to the thread and I do my best to answer you in my best of knowledge.

Remember to register through the link below if you are still not yet registered.

thumbnail.jpg

Click Here!

Find Alerts Here!​

semp.net​

Ohh, I forget to some few things about the okex earn program. Mobile verification is also required and it's very easy, just add your mobile number and you will be verified in seconds.
A reminder, I strongly suggest that you should use the web version instead of the app for collecting your 400 Satoshi daily on okex because I couldn't find the reward section on the app.
For one o be making at least ten thousand satoshis every month an really amount to some money in the present economy. But does it mean one will have to make this claims for the whole of the twenty-four hours a day? Because it won't be funny

I don't know much about okex but I hope it is not a scam, there are many website out there that are scamming people promising them that they will get paid for completing a task,. But seeing your proof, I wish it will pay as you just said

Minimum Withdrawal

thumbnail.jpg

Click Here!

Find Alerts Here!​

semp.net​

Is this opportunity still available? and are they still paying? If yes what are the best practices and best strategies to earn better with the opportunity? Cos some earn free satoshi opportunity like that will make sure you don't ever reach the treashold.

Minimum Withdrawal

thumbnail.jpg

Click Here!

Find Alerts Here!​

semp.net​

Thanks for the information, would have loved to do it but seeing that KYC is needed am discouraged cause I don't have an id card yet, sane reason I can't use binance app too. I'm working towards having one sooner than later so I can enjoy bonuses like this

Make money online by participating in these forums. You contribute endless free content to social media, forums, and other sites. Now you can get paid for.

You did not include that one will have to find the wallet either by Eth, usdt or bit... I tried but got stucked when I was asked to fund my account which was not mentioned in your advert. Thanks anyway for sharing.
That's my problems with most of those site and even the people advertising such site because they will not tell all that you need to know about the site.

I have heard of various platform but I have never heard of these okex ,it might be great but you also need data to complete your task and this data will cost you allot ,and you won't have much in 25 days

Made a quick research about okex and found out that it's a platform trading crypto currencies. Would I be able to withdraw the amount on my crypto wallet and not in that okex trading wallet? And might I add that I think the payment is a bit low.

Yes, it is a crypto trading platform. They are offering various kinds of rewards for signing-up and depositing money for trading. I think you must deposit a certain amount before they credit your account with the reward bonus.

I don't know much about okex but I hope it is not a scam, there are many website out there that are scamming people promising them that they will get paid for completing a task,. But seeing your proof, I wish it will pay as you just said
I think Okex is legit, I have not tried it though. I think it is legit because it is one of the biggest crypto exchange platform. So if it also pays for tasks, then it is an added advantage.

Minimum Withdrawal

thumbnail.jpg

Click Here!

Find Alerts Here!​

semp.net​

personally I don't think you do 400 satoshi in 5 minutes :)) many sites I worked on paid 20-30 satoshi per minute. for me it was a waste of time, it is not worth the time lost for the money earned.

How much is that amount of Satoshi worth this period. Though the idea is nice though but I've decided to rather buy these currencies with my money than waiting for anything free from the internet anymore.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back