What's new

Earn 400 Satoshi Daily ln Five Minutes. I Just Received My Payment!!!

Earn 400 Satoshi daily in five minutes for completing simple tasks on okex.

There are always five missions to complete everyday. You are allowed to learn every mission for just a minute and collect 80 Satoshi for the task. So when you are able to complete the five missions available, you earn a total of 400 Satoshi for wasting just five minutes.

Note that the missions are not of any difficult nature, is like just watching an ad for a minute and get your credit of 80 Satoshi in your account.

Requirement For The Earn Program.

1. You need to have an account with okex. If you are not yet registered on okex, you can register through the link below.

2. You also need to complete level two verification process with okex. The level two verification is just the same as the ld verification.

3. You can then start collecting your freebitcoin if your verification is approved. Mine took just two hours and it was approved.

4. Click on the menu, check for more in the menu bar and click on it, now choose the freebitcoin option from the list and start completing your missions.

5. There is no country band on this earn program, it is for all countries.

If you sacrifice and waste five minutes of your time every to complete these missions, then you will reach the minimum withdrawal in 25days time.

Minimum Withdrawal

Minimum withdrawal for the earn program is just 10000 Satoshi. Please note that there is no withdrawal fee for the withdrawal. I requested for the 10000 Satoshi and I had it in all, nothing was deducted and payment arrived within 24 hours.

This is my payment proof below, you can check it out if you didn't believe me earlier.

For those of us looking for ways to earn bitcoin, this is just a perfect opportunity. I wasted five minutes every day for 25 days and made my withdrawal. Who knows what 10000 Satoshi could be in the future.

If there is any question relating to the earn program, please just reply to the thread and I do my best to answer you in my best of knowledge.

Remember to register through the link below if you are still not yet registered.

thumbnail.jpg

Click Here!

Find Alerts Here!​

semp.net​

Post automatically merged:

Ohh, I forget to some few things about the okex earn program. Mobile verification is also required and it's very easy, just add your mobile number and you will be verified in seconds.
A reminder, I strongly suggest that you should use the web version instead of the app for collecting your 400 Satoshi daily on okex because I couldn't find the reward section on the app.
Wow, I am really impressed but I found out that for 25days, the data I will use to complete the task may be times two higher than the amount I will receive at the end of the day. Nevertheless, I have to appreciate you for this, and also encourage you to keep updating us on anything that will yield money.

Wow, I am really impressed but I found out that for 25days, the data I will use to complete the task may be times two higher than the amount I will receive at the end of the day. Nevertheless, I have to appreciate you for this, and also encourage you to keep updating us on anything that will yield money.
Thanks a lot for your concern please. As you said, doing that only will be a waste of resources. But l do it when I have free time but for the data it isn't a big problem for me since l work on various projects online daily and don't always run out data often.

How much is 10000 satoshi? Can 10000 satoshi buy the amount of data I'd use for the 25 days tasks?
What is the amount of data you will use for that 25 days? Bitcoin price is fluntating. If you are told the price now. Before an hour the price would have changed. So let's say the price of 1 bitcoin is $34,000 then the 10000 satoshi which is 0.0001btc will be $3.4

It sounds like a total waste of time and I am sorry if that sounded harsh. You say just a minute and that could take you more than 30 to complete the whole task. And besides 9000 Satoshi is worth a single dollar and imagine you getting that in days.

It sounds like a total waste of time and I am sorry if that sounded harsh. You say just a minute and that could take you more than 30 to complete the whole task. And besides 9000 Satoshi is worth a single dollar and imagine you getting that in days.

I think I will try it out I have some that used to pay around this amount but with time their payout amount reduced drastically to the point that one lost interest in it. But the one for Litecoin still pays a reasonable amount
You're thinking of trying it out? I hope hope you find it interesting for you because I won't say I was lucky in that search a few years ago that I ventured into getting free satoshi. It really got me messed up

What is the amount of data you will use for that 25 days? Bitcoin price is fluntating. If you are told the price now. Before an hour the price would have changed. So let's say the price of 1 bitcoin is $34,000 then the 10000 satoshi which is 0.0001btc will be $3.4
Mathematically, I don't know the exact date required but the average should be 200 megabytes. You won't waste up to 10 minutes because every task is only 1 minute and it's 80 satoshi per task. If you can afford to hold them, it may become worthy one day because of how the market is growing.

Earn 400 Satoshi daily in five minutes for completing simple tasks on okex.

There are always five missions to complete everyday. You are allowed to learn every mission for just a minute and collect 80 Satoshi for the task. So when you are able to complete the five missions available, you earn a total of 400 Satoshi for wasting just five minutes.

Note that the missions are not of any difficult nature, is like just watching an ad for a minute and get your credit of 80 Satoshi in your account.

Requirement For The Earn Program.

1. You need to have an account with okex. If you are not yet registered on okex, you can register through the link below.

2. You also need to complete level two verification process with okex. The level two verification is just the same as the ld verification.

3. You can then start collecting your freebitcoin if your verification is approved. Mine took just two hours and it was approved.

4. Click on the menu, check for more in the menu bar and click on it, now choose the freebitcoin option from the list and start completing your missions.

5. There is no country band on this earn program, it is for all countries.

If you sacrifice and waste five minutes of your time every to complete these missions, then you will reach the minimum withdrawal in 25days time.

Minimum Withdrawal

Minimum withdrawal for the earn program is just 10000 Satoshi. Please note that there is no withdrawal fee for the withdrawal. I requested for the 10000 Satoshi and I had it in all, nothing was deducted and payment arrived within 24 hours.

This is my payment proof below, you can check it out if you didn't believe me earlier.

For those of us looking for ways to earn bitcoin, this is just a perfect opportunity. I wasted five minutes every day for 25 days and made my withdrawal. Who knows what 10000 Satoshi could be in the future.

If there is any question relating to the earn program, please just reply to the thread and I do my best to answer you in my best of knowledge.

Remember to register through the link below if you are still not yet registered.

thumbnail.jpg

Click Here!

Find Alerts Here!​

semp.net​

Ohh, I forget to some few things about the okex earn program. Mobile verification is also required and it's very easy, just add your mobile number and you will be verified in seconds.
A reminder, I strongly suggest that you should use the web version instead of the app for collecting your 400 Satoshi daily on okex because I couldn't find the reward section on the app.
Wow, you failed to tell us if we need to refer people before we made the Satoshi. Most of these sites after doing all and want to withdraw then another story will pop up, you must pay certain amount, you must refer certain number of people and so on.

Wow, you failed to tell us if we need to refer people before we made the Satoshi. Most of these sites after doing all and want to withdraw then another story will pop up, you must pay certain amount, you must refer certain number of people and so on.
No please, l was not having any referral before I withdrew. I already received two withdrawals from them and that was the reason l started sharing, so l want to clarify you it doesn't want you to refer before you withdraw.

I have seen a lot of ads from okex on a lot of different sites. However, I never took interest in checking these okex ads and finding what okex ia really about. Since I already use coinbase, one of the most popular cryptocurrency exchange and trading platforms I do not have any interest in other copycat systems .

The tasks laid down here seem voluminous and time consuming all for four hundred Satoshi? It not very impressing and it was not stated what the mode of.payment would be like either crypto currency,PayPal etc

I'v been looking for this particular thread after some days coming across this particular thread. The okex or whatever b you call it are not giving any satoshi...its a trading app.
Quote Of the today!
Don't depend on people to survive! Depend on your self and I Am, he will surely help you.

I'v been looking for this particular thread after some days coming across this particular thread. The okex or whatever b you call it are not giving any satoshi...its a trading app.
Quote Of the today!
Don't depend on people to survive! Depend on your self and I Am, he will surely help you.
Well, you don't have to depend on anyone to survive, and maybe what benefits me can not benefit you as well so l'm not surprised. Keep on your believe, and maybe by the time you will know it was an opportunity, it might have passed.

You are great and you have make a great point I have heard about it for a longer time, but I'm just imagining what their payment could help me do because after you have spend a lot of time to claim the satoshi, at the end of the day you find out that they are not legit is very painful.

My Quote over there is not hard to comprehend! Because I said don't depend on people to survive doesn't mean that you don't need them to climb.. But depending on them can be disappointing.

Meanwhile since the day you join okex how many satochi have you acquired... Because I'm yet to see where to acquire them

They pay you pennies, yet they want your real credentials for KYC. Are you kidding! I am not going to join any site where you are required to provide real document just to earn peanuts. This is insane.

I was getting information that okex is closed based on the ban south Korean government imposed on Cryptocurrency in the country. If this still exist then I'll go try it.

Another interesting way to earn online. I hope it is still open to registration. I would love to give it a trial and earn from it. But I do not have the time to be consistent online. Thanks for sharing.

Now their reward is just 10 satoshis per video and total 50 satohsis daily , which is very low even though the btc price has rised. It is legit , I have cashed out before to my btc address.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back