What's new

Earn 400 Satoshi Daily ln Five Minutes. I Just Received My Payment!!!

if you have understood completely currently tell me is there any need of ID issued by government or any other type of document needed to complete the kyc verification on mentioned website or we can only verify by our name and phone number?
You need to complete the two levels of Verification and that is the phone number and the ld verification. And also note that you can only complete the level two verification on the app after you have registered the account on the web version. If your verification is accepted you can delete the app and go back to the web to start collecting your freebitcoin.

Yes at some point sooner or later it will definitely be identified and the correct precautions or measures will be taken against that user. I have just one of those sites that do not ban you for using multiple accounts on the same IP address but rather they will prevent you from withdrawing your funds when the time comes. This is common practice as well, as then these sites are still able to make a profit from advertising while you are using it only to suspend your account when you request a withdrawal.
It is true, they can prohibit the payment of it, in this way you can no longer continue with the trap. I think there is no better way to do things honestly, since sooner or later the consequences of actions arrive, we must act well so that everything returns in the same way.

if you have understood completely currently tell me is there any need of ID issued by government or any other type of document needed to complete the kyc verification on mentioned website or we can only verify by our name and phone number?
When you open the site, you have to verify first level by providing name and phone number but to complete the second verification you need to provide any tyoe of ID that shows you are 18 + , The verification may take some days but it will be verified.

When you open the site, you have to verify first level by providing name and phone number but to complete the second verification you need to provide any tyoe of ID that shows you are 18 + , The verification may take some days but it will be verified.
Level 2 verification require you to download the Okex app and fill in the necessary documents. Their approval is very good, it takes less than 24 hours and mine was even approved within 5 hours.

It is true, they can prohibit the payment of it, in this way you can no longer continue with the trap. I think there is no better way to do things honestly, since sooner or later the consequences of actions arrive, we must act well so that everything returns in the same way.
Yes I do agree with this method as well. There was a point where I used to think that if you are banned from a faucet then they should inform you of such to avoid you from wasting your time on there, however if you are banned because of malicious intention such as having more than one account on the forum then I think that it is a good idea that you continue to work there so that the faucet can profit from the adverts that are shown on your multiple accounts. Every action has a reaction and this will be it. :)

the amount is too low compared to the data price. how much data you spent. how many hours you spent doing the task, by the time you consider thus factors you will realise you are running at a lose

I will like to try this, but is it possible to withdraw to another platform crypto wallet because I just noticed that okex has a trading platform of its own, also how much is 10000 satoshi in dollars so I will know if it's worth a 25days wait to earn.

Earn 400 Satoshi daily in five minutes for completing simple tasks on okex.

There are always five missions to complete everyday. You are allowed to learn every mission for just a minute and collect 80 Satoshi for the task. So when you are able to complete the five missions available, you earn a total of 400 Satoshi for wasting just five minutes.

Note that the missions are not of any difficult nature, is like just watching an ad for a minute and get your credit of 80 Satoshi in your account.

Requirement For The Earn Program.

1. You need to have an account with okex. If you are not yet registered on okex, you can register through the link below.

2. You also need to complete level two verification process with okex. The level two verification is just the same as the ld verification.

3. You can then start collecting your freebitcoin if your verification is approved. Mine took just two hours and it was approved.

4. Click on the menu, check for more in the menu bar and click on it, now choose the freebitcoin option from the list and start completing your missions.

5. There is no country band on this earn program, it is for all countries.

If you sacrifice and waste five minutes of your time every to complete these missions, then you will reach the minimum withdrawal in 25days time.

Minimum Withdrawal

Minimum withdrawal for the earn program is just 10000 Satoshi. Please note that there is no withdrawal fee for the withdrawal. I requested for the 10000 Satoshi and I had it in all, nothing was deducted and payment arrived within 24 hours.

This is my payment proof below, you can check it out if you didn't believe me earlier.

For those of us looking for ways to earn bitcoin, this is just a perfect opportunity. I wasted five minutes every day for 25 days and made my withdrawal. Who knows what 10000 Satoshi could be in the future.

If there is any question relating to the earn program, please just reply to the thread and I do my best to answer you in my best of knowledge.

Remember to register through the link below if you are still not yet registered.

thumbnail.jpg

Click Here!

Find Alerts Here!​

semp.net​

Post automatically merged:

Ohh, I forget to some few things about the okex earn program. Mobile verification is also required and it's very easy, just add your mobile number and you will be verified in seconds.
A reminder, I strongly suggest that you should use the web version instead of the app for collecting your 400 Satoshi daily on okex because I couldn't find the reward section on the app.
Sounds like a nice business to venture Into, I don't know where to get games or or sites that have it can be gotten and how strong mit can be and the exchange rate rate is and to know how fast they can pay to,
It's is also a good way to earn tsfeeee

Sounds like a nice business to venture Into, I don't know where to get games or or sites that have it can be gotten and how strong mit can be and the exchange rate rate is and to know how fast they can pay to,
It's is also a good way to earn tsfeeee
Well, you can choose to give it a try by just reading everything I wrote about the program in beginning of the thread.
But if you want a site where you play games and get paid, l suggest you look at pipeflare. You can join it through the link below.

Thank for sharing this site to us, I will try to register to there and working in it for a one week to two weeks so that I will know maybe it's a legit site or not, because I have wasted my time on a different Satoshi claim site, and I don't want to be wasting my time and data again.

Thank for sharing this site to us, I will try to register to there and working in it for a one week to two weeks so that I will know maybe it's a legit site or not, because I have wasted my time on a different Satoshi claim site, and I don't want to be wasting my time and data again.
This is not a scam brother, okex is leading trading site and can never try scamming anyone to reduce their reputation. If you really want to try like you just said, please check the beginning of the thread for everything you need to know about the program and don't forget to still reply to this thread if you are still finding difficulties with anything.

This is really new to me so I made a little research about it all and u found out that like you said it is a very simple task but the payment is too small. They should increase the payment considering the data and time wasted. the amount of data consumed when compared to what you earn is not really showing a rewarding progress.

Nice one but are u sure it's legit?
Okex is one of the world leading cryptocurrencies trading site and they will never try to scam any body to reduce their reputation. If you have interest, you just the beginning of the thread for more information about how to earn the free bitcoin from okex.

The reward is very poor. That's about $2 for 25 days. Why would you want to waste such time in such sites. You could use that time to even earn something better in some other sites that pay better this.

This is really , interesting I would try my best on it...I pray it's not going to be a waste of time, like other sites.
Currently they pay and l'm not sure they will ever stop paying because okex is one of the highly trusted trading platforms. It doesn't involve much and you can always use like five minutes to complete everything.

So many steps to start work at this platform but I think the reward deserve , I really glad that there is such sites which provide such nice reward , I just hope this site will last for long .

So many steps to start work at this platform but I think the reward deserve , I really glad that there is such sites which provide such nice reward , I just hope this site will last for long .
Maybe I will say in theory the steps seems to be many but in practical they are not involving. For the stability of the site, l don't think it will be short because okex is one of the leading exchanges platform now and they can't easily scam users.

You did not include that one will have to find the wallet either by Eth, usdt or bit... I tried but got stucked when I was asked to fund my account which was not mentioned in your advert. Thanks anyway for sharing.
Starting stuff like this is not as easy as earning from the site itself. I remember I once did something like this and it took them eternity to allow me to reach their 80,000 satoshi withdrawals threshold, these guys were even asking me to upgrade my account with some bitcoin to be able to earn. I knew it was a scam, I gave up instantly
Post automatically merged:

You did not include that one will have to find the wallet either by Eth, usdt or bit... I tried but got stucked when I was asked to fund my account which was not mentioned in your advert. Thanks anyway for sharing.
Starting stuff like this is not as easy as earning from the site itself. I remember I once did something like this and it took them eternity to allow me to reach their 80,000 satoshi withdrawals threshold, these guys were even asking me to upgrade my account with some bitcoin to be able to earn. I knew it was a scam, I gave up instantly

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back