What's new

E-book selling sites paying out via crypto

Alot of ebook are there you can definately be making alot of money but for someone like me I think for you to be able to earn through ebook writing I beleive that you will need to have a good page that you will be doing the selling and also you will need an audience which you will be advertising that ebook to.
Ebook writing is very good and it's one of the best way to make money. Platforms like amazon kindle publisher have make publishing book very easy. All you have to do is write the book, edit it, design the cover and upload to amazon.

Ebook writing is very good and it's one of the best way to make money. Platforms like amazon kindle publisher have make publishing book very easy. All you have to do is write the book, edit it, design the cover and upload to amazon.
Amazon Kindle direct publishing remains a very good business idea anyone can go into online. it is also important to acquire necessary knowledge of how it works like how to make a keyword research and some others to succeed.

Amazon Kindle direct publishing remains a very good business idea anyone can go into online. it is also important to acquire necessary knowledge of how it works like how to make a keyword research and some others to succeed.

I think that Amazon publishers is basically one o the mainstream platforms where many publishers make money and it is a kind of site where you could make a sale. However, selling on many platforms is the actual way to make more sales.

I think that Amazon publishers is basically one o the mainstream platforms where many publishers make money and it is a kind of site where you could make a sale. However, selling on many platforms is the actual way to make more sales.
I think you only have to publish your book on Amazon Kindle only. If you want to publish a particular book on Amazon you don't have to publish in other websites if not it might be taken down on Amazon platform.

I think that since cryptocurrencies are decentralised, they should be adopted for this exact reason. I think that decentralised assets are much safer as compared to assets that are centralised.
In my own opinion, I do not believe decentralized platforms are safer than centralized platform but I believe one thing decentralized platform offers is the ability to make your transactions private.

In my own opinion, I do not believe decentralized platforms are safer than centralized platform but I believe one thing decentralized platform offers is the ability to make your transactions private.
They are both very much risky. But even that, decentralized platforms are still a little bit better than centralised platforms. In centralised platforms they can stop withdrawals but that does not happen in decentralized platforms.

With time you would not have or see a magazine again with the current innovation going on in the world at the moment, I believe magazines would be out dated and irrelevant

With time you would not have or see a magazine again with the current innovation going on in the world at the moment, I believe magazines would be out dated and irrelevant
I don't think that magazines will be phased out anytime soon. They will continue to exist but they may not have a lot of patronage again. Even with the internet magazines have not been phased out.

I don't think that magazines will be phased out anytime soon. They will continue to exist but they may not have a lot of patronage again. Even with the internet magazines have not been phased out.
You never can say never, that is how post offices have phase out in most countries and magazines if they do not come out with an innovative plan, they might phase out as well in the future

You never can say never, that is how post offices have phase out in most countries and magazines if they do not come out with an innovative plan, they might phase out as well in the future
Actually, you may be right and I may be right too. Nobody can predict the future 100%. but I still think that if they can come out with more innovative plans they will not be phased out.

I know of most people run E book selling business and people do buy books from them via cryptocurrencies using either paypal or bitcoin cash wallet and the business is moving on smoothly.

Do you know any websites someone can use bitcoin to purchase ebooks?. I know some of them exist but they are very rare. Checking their legitimacy is also important before you make a payment.

I dont know any ebook selling sites that pay via crypto for now. But I believe so much in engaging with customer service. There was a time I want to withdraw from a website and their payment option is good for me because of my country. I approach them to explain and they agree to send my money to me with my preferred payment option.

I know of most people run E book selling business and people do buy books from them via cryptocurrencies using either paypal or bitcoin cash wallet and the business is moving on smoothly.
I think it will be appreciatable if you can mention those ebook platforms that pays people through cryptocurrency. There not actually many of them on the internet and that is why they are not coming.

I think it will be appreciatable if you can mention those ebook platforms that pays people through cryptocurrency. There not actually many of them on the internet and that is why they are not coming.
Yeah, you are right and the only one I know so far is Amazon KDP and there payment is through cryptocurrencies and it is very cool. Just that it is not easy to start it.

Yeah, you are right and the only one I know so far is Amazon KDP and there payment is through cryptocurrencies and it is very cool. Just that it is not easy to start it.
I'm not sure that Amazon direct Kindle publishing pays through cryptocurrency. You can only receive your money with foreign acccount you can get on payoneer or Geepay.

Since Payoneer and PayPal are accepted in so many nations, I don't even see the need for cryptocurrencies. However, when you want to withdraw money from PayPal, the fees can occasionally be outrageous.
I think that is actually one of the reason why most persons would ordinarily opt to go with the option of getting paid with cryptocurrency, because it is universal mode of payment unlike PayPal that is not accepted everywhere.

I think that is actually one of the reason why most persons would ordinarily opt to go with the option of getting paid with cryptocurrency, because it is universal mode of payment unlike PayPal that is not accepted everywhere.
Cryptocurrency payment is very good but it is also not favorable to Indian uses. This is because there is 30% tax whenever they make transactions via cryptocurrency.

Cryptocurrency payment is very good but it is also not favorable to Indian uses. This is because there is 30% tax whenever they make transactions via cryptocurrency.
Well in that case that will be one of the impediment to that means of payment,except there is actually an aceptable means where the two parties can agree on a seamless means of exchange,then crypto would just be a good option.

Well in that case that will be one of the impediment to that means of payment,except there is actually an aceptable means where the two parties can agree on a seamless means of exchange,then crypto would just be a good option.
Yeah, I think there are some methods in which they can use to bypass the tax. For Nigeria uses for example, there is what you call P2P method. A lot of people have used this to make transactions without any kind of task or restrictions.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back