What's new

E-book selling sites paying out via crypto

E-book websites is actually different from a forum websites. It might be very hard to find one that will be paying out in crypto. The normal paying option to most sites like that is directly to your bank or through Paypal

Cryptocurrency is actually my best payment method also. But the major downside is that some people have not actually understood how cryptocurrency works.
I also prefer cryptocurrencies means of payment, we have a lot of payment options but in my own opinion cryptocurrencies are the best despite the fact it's risky sometimes.

It's great that you've learned about some e-book marketplaces that accept cryptocurrency payments. Additionally, as I mentioned in your previous thread, if you need assistance with anything, you can always speak with the platform administrator where you are selling your e-book.

Cryptocurrency is actually my best payment method also. But the major downside is that some people have not actually understood how cryptocurrency works.
it is not only understanding how the platform works but also i believe some of the charges are really high, take for instance eth, the gas fee to send is very high and can potentially eat into your profit.

I also prefer cryptocurrencies means of payment, we have a lot of payment options but in my own opinion cryptocurrencies are the best despite the fact it's risky sometimes.
Yeah, I think the choice of payment depends on the country in which you are living in. In my own country getting my money in cryptocurrency is actually the best for me.

Yeah, I think the choice of payment depends on the country in which you are living in. In my own country getting my money in cryptocurrency is actually the best for me.
That's true, receiving earnings via cryptocurrency wallet is the best, but some people prefer to use PayPal account, but for me I don't like them.

Most of them such as Amazon will choose to pay in PayPal and probably payoneer.
you can try out other different methods, or you can even accept in PayPal and you can sell it to people that are interested to buy such as @Sincerem .

is there a specific reason why you are looking for ebook sites that pays out with crypto currency?? because i know most of them pay via paypal or payoneer which is accepted in most part of the world, though not paypal.
I guess there are better options to make money from cryptocurrency rather then depending upon the usual ones. I have seen site which works on cryptocurrency offers its users to make make money in multiple other then the main theme on which it is based. Most of site which offer money in form of crypto offers both parties to make money either for creating something or for taking part in it.

That's true, receiving earnings via cryptocurrency wallet is the best, but some people prefer to use PayPal account, but for me I don't like them.
I think it depends on the country you are living on at the level of knowledge you have about cryptocurrency. The downside about PayPal is that their fees can be high.

How to sell eBooks for bitcoin?
  1. Step 1: Creating a Website. ...
  2. Step 2: Set up shop. ...
  3. Step 3: Setting up the shop. ...
  4. Step 4: Editing Options for your Store. ...
  5. Step 5: Setting up a bitcoin wallet. ...
  6. Step 6: Installing Blockonomics to start accepting Bitcoin as Payment.

I think it depends on the country you are living on at the level of knowledge you have about cryptocurrency. The downside about PayPal is that their fees can be high.
That's true, not only that I don't really like PayPal account because they have locked my account with money inside, that's why I don't like them anymore.

I think PayPal and payoneer is supported in so many countries so I don't even see much need for cryptocurrency. But the thing is that sometimes the fees of PayPal can be exorbitant when you want to withdraw your money.
Yes for sure, I was opportune to be in a site that has many methods of payment. Some accept the so called payment through PayPal while others through crypto currency.

A website like that is not one I have ever visited or joined. If I want to earn money on any of the websites I joined, I have to put a lot of work into them. I also know several people who work online, but I've never overheard any of them assert that they can make money without doing any labor at all. I agreed that they might be such a location.

That's true, not only that I don't really like PayPal account because they have locked my account with money inside, that's why I don't like them anymore.
If that is the case then you don't need to use them again. It is important and necessary you try to use other alternatives of PayPal in order to receive or send money internationally.

I know that there are numerous sites that pays for an ebook of required content in cryto. Sites like e-bay and Amazon do pay in cryto but not all crypto,it has a limitation

If that is the case then you don't need to use them again. It is important and necessary you try to use other alternatives of PayPal in order to receive or send money internationally.
i always avoid any site that only allows paypal as it's preferred method of payment as there are paypal restrictions in my country and i do not want anything that would lead to the loss of my funds.

Yeah, a lot of platforms has not really adopted the use of cryptocurrency because of its decentralized nature. Another reason maybe because some people do not know how to use cryptocurrencies.

I think that since cryptocurrencies are decentralised, they should be adopted for this exact reason. I think that decentralised assets are much safer as compared to assets that are centralised.

I am now happy that a lot of people are beginning to embrace cryptocurrency as a means of payment and it is going to show in the near future a lot about how positive it is.

I think that since cryptocurrencies are decentralised, they should be adopted for this exact reason. I think that decentralised assets are much safer as compared to assets that are centralised.
in everything there are always risks. One of the major disadvantages of decentralized finances is that a lot of scams can go on there and nobody will be punished at the end of the day.

Newest Directory Listings

• Featured
Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back