What's new

E-book selling sites paying out via crypto

Yeah, I think there are some methods in which they can use to bypass the tax. For Nigeria uses for example, there is what you call P2P method. A lot of people have used this to make transactions without any kind of task or restrictions.
That is actually so because in an economy where the local currency keeps depriciating in value against foreign currency,all you have to do is to store all your fiat currency in crypto.

That is actually so because in an economy where the local currency keeps depriciating in value against foreign currency,all you have to do is to store all your fiat currency in crypto.
Probably, the good thing about cryptocurrency is that you can even store them in different currencies. you can stop them in pounds and you can also store them in dollars using stablecoins.

is there a specific reason why you are looking for ebook sites that pays out with crypto currency?? because i know most of them pay via paypal or payoneer which is accepted in most part of the world, though not paypal.
Cryptocurrency is one of the best payment option available now. I prefer to have my payment with cryptocurrency than with other options. The charges involved in cryptocurrency payment is not much and the transaction is always fast.

Cryptocurrency is one of the best payment option available now. I prefer to have my payment with cryptocurrency than with other options. The charges involved in cryptocurrency payment is not much and the transaction is always fast.
Yeah, cryptocurrencies like bitcoin cash have almost zero fees whenever you are making transaction. It is also one of the major reasons why I like to use cryptocurrency to do my transactions online.

I am very confused about exactly what you want. If you will want to receive money in only cryptocurrency then I am thinking that that is impossible because you are not really giving your customers the flexibility.

Probably, the good thing about cryptocurrency is that you can even store them in different currencies. you can stop them in pounds and you can also store them in dollars using stablecoins.

I think that e-book selling sites should add this payment option because now cryptocurrencies are being accepted at many websites. In fact, they are also now accepted at Honeygain as well when it comes to paying members.

I think that e-book selling sites should add this payment option because now cryptocurrencies are being accepted at many websites. In fact, they are also now accepted at Honeygain as well when it comes to paying members.
Honeygain and ebook websites are quite different. Amazon is a very big brand and they must try as much as possible to ensure safety of their users. They may integrate cryptocurrency payment soon but I don't think it is now.

I don't know any ebook publishing and selling sites that pay via crypto. Amazon, smashwords, Barnes and noble do not offer crypto payment. However, if you sell ebook through your own website, you might be able to sell for crypto.

Honeygain and ebook websites are quite different. Amazon is a very big brand and they must try as much as possible to ensure safety of their users. They may integrate cryptocurrency payment soon but I don't think it is now.

Well, I know that Honeygain is quite different from e-book selling site, of course. However, I was only citing Honeygain website as an example. In the past, Honeygain used to release payments through PayPal only, but now they also adopted cryptocurrencies as a payment method. This is commendable and other sites should follow the example of Honeygain,.

I'm surprised anyone is still interested in crypto after the massive hit the market has taken. Just focus on getting paid in a more stable currency and you'll be fine - make the money and invest in assets, that's all.
It seems you are not so conversant with how crypto currencies work. Now when there is a "massive hit" is the best time to buy and hold crypto. This is because after the bearish market comes the bull run. Soon, people will earn profits from the crypto they hold in their wallets.

Well, I know that Honeygain is quite different from e-book selling site, of course. However, I was only citing Honeygain website as an example. In the past, Honeygain used to release payments through PayPal only, but now they also adopted cryptocurrencies as a payment method. This is commendable and other sites should follow the example of Honeygain,.
Okay, you are very right on that. I think as time goes on ta lot of other websites will continue to adopt cryptocurrency as their payment method. I think it is a commendable development.

I am very sure that larger percentage of the people who work online would prefer to receive payment in cryptocurrency. This mode of payment has gained notoriety over time and people would always want to go for it.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back