What's new

E-book selling sites paying out via crypto

I believe Amazon kdp has the option for book sellers to receive their royalties cash out in crypto currencies.

This is something that has been very helpful to lots of people here.
I never know about. I think it's a good initiatives. Cryptocurrency is one of the best, if not the best, method of receiving payment now. It's good to hear that Amazon is paying via crypto.

I never know about. I think it's a good initiatives. Cryptocurrency is one of the best, if not the best, method of receiving payment now. It's good to hear that Amazon is paying via crypto.
I actually do not think this is a correct information. I am presently learning Amazon Kindle publishing and I have never heard of anyone who cashed out his money through any cryptocurrency.

Cryptocurrency is my best way to receive my payment, I heard that some countries do ban the use of cryptocurrency but my country doesn't do that, crypto wallet is my priority.
Crypto is the best payment option because it is available in everywhere but other payment options like PayPal are not available in every country, I think every website should have crypto payments.

I have not come across a website that allows crypto currency payment for selling ebooks, actually I mean strictly for ebook selling platform but there is a section on some forum's website that accept e-book at their shops and get crypto for payment in return.

Crypto is the best payment option because it is available in everywhere but other payment options like PayPal are not available in every country, I think every website should have crypto payments.
Cryptocurrency payment option is very good but there are some countries that it is not favourable to them. People who live in India will find it difficult because there is 30% tax for cryptocurrency transactions.

Cryptocurrency payment option is very good but there are some countries that it is not favourable to them. People who live in India will find it difficult because there is 30% tax for cryptocurrency transactions.
You are right, it will be difficult to pay 30% tax but I am talking generally, crypto is much better than other payment methods, if you see PayPal is even unavailable in some countries.

The essence of using decrypto form of payment as an alternative is to allow for global participation and payment.
It is undoubtedly one of the best payment system to use.
There is absolutely no doubt that cryptocurrency is not the best form of payment and I am even happy that you lot of workers are now demanding that they should be paid like that.

You are right, it will be difficult to pay 30% tax but I am talking generally, crypto is much better than other payment methods, if you see PayPal is even unavailable in some countries.
That is actually very true. PayPal is not supported in some countries, that is why so many of us prefer to get paid through cryptocurrency. I think payeer is a good payment method also.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back