What's new

Dream Job

Ardy

Familiar Face
Apr 7, 2013
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
What do you WISH you could do for a career?

I think it'd be pretty awesome to be a complete career firefighter, police officer or maybe a long haul trucker to see the western world first hand.

My dream job is to be an appreciated movie producer. Since birth I was always mesmerized while I was watching some movies at home.
Iv'e liked a lot of genres as of action, sciene fiction, fantasy, horror and more. I can't even tell the number of movies that I've watched so far.
I think that a movie is a great way to let people forget and ignore their life and get into the action of the movie, to really be there and feel the characters feelings. Moreover if you become a successful movie producer it means one thing MONEY.

Well, I am already working on my dream job. However, the only issue I have is I do not have financial stability. Even though my dream job also gives financial stability, I have not been too successful in that regard.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back