What's new

Don't you hate when people claim video games are for kids?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I hear this all the time, that video games are for kids or babies and that if you play you're wasting your life away. But I disagree with all that, because video games are for everyone and honestly those who claim that it's lame or whatever are also the types to watch a ton of tv and movies or have hobbies that aren't that important either. Yet we get hate for being gamers because some people don't understand it. idk. What do you think about this?

Games are for everybody, however. I don't think that kids should play pure extreme violence games since they don't really know things like that. They should play more family-friendly games if they are young, and parents should control their time since it's kind of easy to get addicted to video games.

I do not hate people who are ignorant. I frequently hear that video games are for kids. Their thoughts come from the fact that they don't plat games and they have never seen any adults playing games. Sadly, they are the same people who are hooked with candy crush and temple run.

Hating such people would be an utter waste of my precious time and energy. They do not deserve nor are they worth it. They wish video games are only for kids but sorry to disappoint their shallow mind, video games are even bigger for adults too. Video games are used as therapy which how far it can go in being above what we used for fun.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back