What's new

Don't reveal your Exact Income to your Relatives/ friends if you like to save money

I also do not tell my salary to my relatives only some members of my family. They won't ask for or borrow money because they also have income through their businesses.

Once they borrowed money from us and took almost 2 years to return and if you look at them you won't feel they are in debt and they spendlike kings lol

If you like to save money then you should never let your friends or relative know about your exact income/ salary because there will be many that only like to borrow money and many times they don't even pay back.
They will just be looking for means to collect all the money you have and it is very wrong.

I have experienced this so we need to play smartly whenever we are in conversation with them

I agree on this. Revealing our plans and everything about us especially in this highly connected world of social media is not a beneficial thing. Some people believe in evil eye and they have some point to do so. Not everyone around us is an ally.

That is a fact. I don't tell nearly anyone what my income is. I just say what I do, and that I get paid okay, and just say it's different every year. If they badger me for a specific answer. But I always tell them I don't like to reveal how much I make. They then think I either don't get paid enough, they think I work a weird job, or something else.

If you like to save money then you should never let your friends or relative know about your exact income/ salary because there will be many that only like to borrow money and many times they don't even pay back.

You're not supposed to reveal your earning to your best friend. Going to making it known to your relatives is like putting a bullseye on your earning. They will never leave you be until they drain you to your last cent.

Personally for me, it is only my wife that is going to know how much I am making from my work salary because both of us are one and it is our duty to take care of our family but any other person outside my wife doesn't have the privilege to know anything about how I make money.

It's generally a good idea to keep your personal financial information private, especially from friends and family members who may not have your best interests at heart. Sharing your exact income can lead to unwanted pressure or expectations from others, and it's important to maintain healthy boundaries when it comes to your finances.

I agree with you. My family and some relatives keep on asking about my salary. They are annoying actually and to avoid hurting their feelings, I just told them part of what I received from my salary and business. They like to borrow money from me:confused:
Helping someone in need is great, depending on your financial situation. But asking people about their salaries is not good behavior. It's something personal, and relatives or friends should never ask you about it.

It's generally a good idea to keep your personal financial information private, especially from friends and family members who may not have your best interests at heart. Sharing your exact income can lead to unwanted pressure or expectations from others, and it's important to maintain healthy boundaries when it comes to your finances.

A lot of rich men in my country have actually been kidnapped and a ransom was paid before they were released. I believe the only reason why this kind of a thing is possible is that someone have revealed how much they we are making which made kidnappers see them as a very good prospect for them to kidnap and get the ransom.

Newest Directory Listings

Vicky1225
Forums
Clicks
Views
Expand your business scale with over 200 million clean IP addresses, stellar features, and affordable prices provided by 922S5Proxy.
Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
Comments
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
Back